Very angry from MFS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
Egypt
This is the first time ever to post a thread regarding a customer support issue !!
But I am doing it because I am shocked !!
I placed an order with MFS to be shipped to Nashville, and I got a confirmation email with shipping address in Nashville. After three days, I found out that they shipped it to my billing address in Springfield Gardens !!
I sent them an email with the issue. Their first reply was, you can forward it o your current address !! No apology , nothing ! I then asked them why did you ship it to this address, they said because this is the address you put in the order !!! What !! I forwarded to them the order confirmation with the shipping address ... No reply since then, they just ignore my emails !!
I have ordered many times before from MFS with hunderds of dollars , it was always very straight forward .... But I can never imagine a retailer that ship the products to wrong address and then ignore the issue !!

• Informative
Reactions: KumariHPX

Mada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
Egypt
Hello Mada! I'm sorry to hear you are having some issues with shipping and communication. I'm unaware of what this issue is, so could you please email me with any information you may have to ALEX@MYFREEDOMSMOKES.COM and i'll be more than happy to get you all fixed up.
Thank you!
Thanks Alex, I just sent you an email.

Reactions: KumariHPX

Tyler Smith

Sep 5, 2016
I've always been very happy with MFS. But I have never once gotten a reply from an email to them, however when I call I get someone right away.

I'm the same way. Always impressed how fast they get me my product though. I order my PG, VG, Nicotine, and supplies from them, and my flavors from Bullcity. I would only use MFS if they had more of the flavors I use. Great company so far for me.

Reactions: Jugband

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hello Mada! I'm sorry to hear you are having some issues with shipping and communication. I'm unaware of what this issue is, so could you please email me with any information you may have to ALEX@MYFREEDOMSMOKES.COM and i'll be more than happy to get you all fixed up.
Thank you!

Hi @AlexStiff . What's a reasonable expectation for a reply to an email regarding a CS issue? @Katdarling sent one on Thursday, and I sent a follow-up this morning. It's uncharacteristic (from what I had come to know of MFS) to go this long without a reply.

Would it be of any value for me to forward the string to you, or is it normal to wait this long (in your opinion)?

Any insight or advice you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thank you, DPL.

But, of course, m'lady.

take-bow-13026234.jpg

Reactions: coldgin96

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com
hello all!
For the past few months, we've been having phone and email issues; it should all be corrected; but if you feel that you should have heard from someone (within 24-48 hrs of our business hours; keep in mind we're closed on Saturday and Sunday) don't hesitate to send a followup email or email me directly at ALEX@MYFREEDOMSMOKES.COM

Thank you all!

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC
I ordered some one liter glass bottles with a nic order like usual but they didn't have caps. I called and talked to someone who looked up my order and understood the problem. I expected a couple of caps but they sent two new complete bottles.

These are bubble wrapped so they wouldn't have known about the issue but they were first class handling the problem.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
hello all!
For the past few months, we've been having phone and email issues; it should all be corrected; but if you feel that you should have heard from someone (within 24-48 hrs of our business hours; keep in mind we're closed on Saturday and Sunday) don't hesitate to send a followup email or email me directly at ALEX@MYFREEDOMSMOKES.COM

Thank you all!

I'm sending you an email, Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread