very close to 3 month

Status
Not open for further replies.

daz2013

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
UK
back in may I went to change some tyres on my car little did I know the effect this would have.
whilst there I spotted a couple with e-cigs think they had vv/vw mods so I asked if they where any good.
the reply was they are great and they had been using them since Christmas and told me what shop they got them from.
of I went with my new tyres and the thought of being able to stop smoking.
my mother in law lives with us and she used the cig-a-likes but never been able to fully stop smoking still buying packs
witch led me to think they weren't any good.
a couple of weeks went by and I decided to go to the shop the couple had told me about they were very helpful and I came out
with a ego kit and 24mg juice.
when I got home the mother in law saw it and I had to take her to the shop also.
that was the day we both had our last smoke and have not even thought about having another.
since then I have dropped both of us to 8mg and still happy I have some 16mg that I like the flavour but cant use much now.
what a learning curve it has been thanks to the forum I am now sitting writing this whilst vaping my diy chocolate and coconut
in my new aga t2 with stainless wick sat ontop of a vamo v2 all the way from fastech.
also converted the only smoker left at work he turned up on Tuesday with his ego kit.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
RIGHT ON!!! what a great thing to be celebrating! Today I hit my 4 week mark... I NEVER imagined I could EVER quit... I smoked over 25 years and I am elated to be a non smoker now! My hubby has 19 days analog free today too! The kids love that we quit as well... AND TODAY IS WORLD VAPING DAY TO BOOT! YAY! Keep swimming fellow vapor! Congrats again on your success!!!

daz2013

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
UK
Bit of a update.
I had to work away for 2 weeks and was worried that i couldn't vape whilst on site.
Thought it would be a good test so left my
Gear in the van from 7am until 6pm everyday.
Not once did i have any cravings even when walking past the smoking points
On the way to break and lunch.
So it would seem that i can now take it or leave it and my addiction to nicotine is
Dissapearing that is something i never thought would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread