Very High End Mech Mods question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devoxx

Sep 4, 2018
So basically, I've been searching around for High end Mech mods (I do not care for price, Most I will pay is $400 because I want something actually worth the price, and something that is reputable of course)
I just can't find anything, and especially with when they're not secure websites, don't really want my information (like card, etc.) to get out there due to me being careless and not watching out for where I buy.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for VERY high end mods? As in, cheapest I want is $150, I just do NOT want ANY clones, I don't care what people say about clones and how some could be safe, just not trying to take risks whatsoever.

Thank you all in advance. :)

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    So basically, I've been searching around for High end Mech mods (I do not care for price, Most I will pay is $400 because I want something actually worth the price, and something that is reputable of course)
    I just can't find anything, and especially with when they're not secure websites, don't really want my information (like card, etc.) to get out there due to me being careless and not watching out for where I buy.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for VERY high end mods? As in, cheapest I want is $150, I just do NOT want ANY clones, I don't care what people say about clones and how some could be safe, just not trying to take risks whatsoever.

Vapinart carries high end gear:
    High End Mods, Atomizers & Acessories | Vapin Art | Welcome

Devoxx

Sep 4, 2018
    Well I just now registered on here but been around on this website for quite awhile. Had to ask this question and didn't exactly know where to post but here, so I've never heard of that name.

But anyway, on-topic, are non-secured websites still okay to buy off of though? Always thought if it didn't have "https" it wasn't exactly somewhere safe to use your debit/credit, at least since I've always been cautious about stuff I buy online.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    Well I just now registered on here but been around on this website for quite awhile. Had to ask this question and didn't exactly know where to post but here, so I've never heard of that name.

But anyway, on-topic, are non-secured websites still okay to buy off of though? Always thought if it didn't have "https" it wasn't exactly somewhere safe to use your debit/credit, at least since I've always been cautious about stuff I buy online.

I would think not, its doubtful that every purchase from a non secure site leads to a compromised credit card but I would bet repeated use would ultimately lead to your card being compromised. The law of averages eventually catches up with you. Rarely does anyone get a speeding ticket the first time they speed but if they keep it up and they will get caught. Hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    The finest Mechanical mods known to exist are available right here on ecf. They're absolutely made in the USA and by one of the nicest guys you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting. His name is Corey. Theres a catch...they squonk...like all really good mods should. They're in your price range and worth every penny .
    rps20170518_181552.jpg

BF Mods by Custom-Classic

brewbear

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    The finest Mechanical mods known to exist are available right here on ecf. They're absolutely made in the USA and by one of the nicest guys you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting. His name is Corey. Theres a catch...they squonk...like all really good mods should. They're in your price range and worth every penny .
    View attachment 764519

BF Mods by Custom-Classic
    I have to agree with you !150%!!!! Corey is a super nice guy, great to deal with and his mods are superb.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2018
    Illinois, USA

I am little confused.... are you care about price or not... if you really do not care you should not limit price to $400... I assume you did not care... so my recommendation is below:

The Most Expensive Mod in the WORLD - The Modicle

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Just because a website that you're browsing doesn't default to SSL doesn't mean that it won't use SSL when you decide to buy something and go through the checkout process. The later is the only time it's important to the security of your credit card data. I would never put my credit card data into a site that didn't show "secure" in my browser at that point, but I really don't care whether SSL is enabled on the rest of the site.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    can moderators check the IP address used to register accounts?
    If the site has been made compliant with the EU's GDPR (and I assume it has, since the owner is a Brit, and Brexit is taking way longer than it should), then I think it can only retain IP addresses for a rather limited period of time.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST

If I was worried about a vendor, I'd go to some place where I could get a prepaid debit card (banks, Walmart, whatever) and, after researching the amount I needed, I'd put the amount on the card, and use THAT card to pay on the site.

There's no guarantee that hackers can't steel your name/address info, but at least the card is not tied to your personal checking account.

There is, however, usually a fee for doing such. I'd check with your bank first.

• Useful

sdennislee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    Reactions: brewbear
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread