Very impressed with the Vision Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greaser55

May 21, 2013
Missoula, MT, USA
Hey everyone. There was a thread a while back where I said I was gonna kinda sorta review the Vision Victory glass clearomizer. After a week and a half I think I have used it enough to know that I love it! I have mine on a Vision Spinner 1300mah. Plenty of vapor. I put a new evod head in it already once, I dont know if it was just me or what but one day it just seemed a little short on vapor, and I have 10 extra heads so, why not? :)

This tank is glass of course but you would never guess by its durability. When I first got it, before I even filled it up, I accidentally dropped it onto my linoleum floor. It was fine, no big deal., But I thought it probably wouldnt survive concrete.... Actually it does. Last night I was walking up the sidewalk to my front door and it slipped out of my hand at about chest level as I was about to take a puff. Right onto the concrete sidewalk.... I definately had the slow motion face of horror as I watched it fall, lol.
Like I said, it is on a large 1300 vision spinner battery, which is pretty heavy. It landed directly on the metal mouthpiece and bounced up about 8 inches and then landed on its side. The metal part of the mouthpiece where it landed is nicked but not anything noticable when Im vaping. Other than that its completely fine. It didnt break or crack the glass, ruin and seals to cause leaking, or screw up any threads. I was amazed! Ill give it a 4 out of 5 stars **** because it is a little heavy which some people might not like, although the longer I am off analogs, the more I like to feel the weight of a nice hefty PV and knowing that I have hours of battery life left.
Heres a pic of my blue VV with my blue glass Victory tank, I really like the way it looks. :vapor:
erase.jpg

Any comments or experiences with the Vision Victory?

Well, I got my Vision Victory and immediately had problems. Fortunately, the problem was me and not the Victory. I found out that when the advertisement says coil installed, it is not always installed. The coil was in place, but not screwed in. Not being familiar, I added my e-juice and put it back together, coil still not screwed in. It popped and sizzled and drained about .4 ml of my favorite RY4. I drained the tank and cleaned it, tried another coil (still not screwing it in) and it did the same thing. Then I looked at it over and over ad saw the threads on the head. Then I screwed the coil in. Worked perfectly ever since. There is my dumbass confession for the week.

I have 2 flavors that I am extremely partial to. One is RY4 with a touch of cherry and the other is a 50/50 blend of spearmint and menthol. Right now, my Victory is holding the spearmint/menthol blend. I am waiting for a resupply of Cherry RY4.

I really like the Vision Victory. I have dropped it on concrete floors (NOT intentionally) without damage. Good vapors and it looks nice. I really appreciate not having to fill as much.

Ellis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread