Vision Victory Tank...anyone use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
About a week ago I started using this, and I think it is one of the best things I have ever purchased. I don't see it mentioned often (or ever) on here, so let me know if I'm totally clueless. I just like the way it vapes, it's capacity, and the fact that it also uses the same coils as my trusty evods. Since I vape mostly unflavored liquid, I don't really need a heavy glass tank.

Vision Victory Kit

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I use it on my ego threaded mods. I, too, am surprised we don't hear more about them. I bought some of the Vision coils for mine and went back to the evod/Protank coils. IMO, they work better.

Same here. Mine was a kit that came with 3 coils (1.8 ohm I believe) and it was fine with the vision coil. But it was even better once I swapped in an evod 1.8 ohm coil.

partyannimal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA
I have one and am getting a real nasty cheap plastic taste out of it. How did you guys go about cleaning yours? All I've done so far is rinse with warm water. I'm thinking of soaking it over night in vodka.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

I too am a bit surprised at the few times they've been mentioned around here. I asked you about yours the other day erikbal because yours was one of the very few posts that came up when I searched them. I've never gotten a burnt plastic taste from mine, but I had a leaking issue once that was fixed after I took the head apart and reassembled it after cleaning it (I use hot water). Still not sure what that was all about. I like it a lot, but mine has an extremely tight draw AND gurgles lol. I've cleaned in the center tube with a qtip, and noticed there's something in the tube near the drip tip that stops the qtip there. Anyone know what it is?

Sent from the hand not holding my PV using Tapatalk

Fittytigsic

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
I have known people that would totally recommend against it. I end up fixing my less experienced friends every day from leaking, gurgling…ect hahaha(not that i am actually that experienced myself). But I personally have a vendetta against almost all bottom coil clearomizers because they never have worked right for me….I have tried and tried to get a good one and can't seem to(EXCET THE EVOD). So therefore, I am personally just switching to top coil clearos, cartos, and atomizers.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Mine did not taste like plastic...but my evods did at the beginning...I rinsed mine (tank and coil) with really hot tap water before the first use. I've been using it for a week at 1-2 fills per day and I don't get gurgling until the last 1/2 mil or so, and that's just mild wipe off the battery stuff. I did swap in an evod coil after the first fill, and have been using that same coil all week. The evod/pt head has a longer post, so perhaps that helps control the leaking...but I didn't get any on the vision head either. I use only unflavored at about 70%/30%.

I bought 2 but have only used one so far. I will be cleaning and burning the coil in a day or two. I will probably try out the second tank starting this weekend. Maybe I just started with a really good one. I will let ya know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread