Very Impressed with V4L CS & Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telynau

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2010
Occoquan, NoVa
Last Tuesday evening ordered 2 XL batteries, wall charger, and four flavours of cartos at 9:51 p.m. ET. Received an order confirmation and shipping tracking info on Wednesday morning. Received a USPS Priority Mail envelope on Friday. All I can say is WOW. From Great Lakes to Pentagon in less than three days :)

And... I am very impressed with the quality of the Cool Carts & Premium Carts. Smooth draw & flavour-full taste. World beyond what I had been vaping :blush:

No "noise" from the battery/carto (according to hubby comments based on the 4081 set-up he purchased for me) I do not sound like a "Hubble-Bubble", "Revolver", or "One-hit Wonder". I'll never know what in blue-blazes he means obviously...:p

Thank you, V4L and ECF. So glad I found this forum!

Telynau

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2010
Occoquan, NoVa
:)You packed & initialed the invoice. Thank You! I am very happy with the order.

Plan on ordering some more cartos in different mg levels & flavours. The 555 sample carto is intriguing. Reminds me of larded biskets cooked in a wood-burning stove, served with dark cane syrup =}. Something from my long-past childhood!

Anyone else taste this in the 555?

Vapor Prince

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Last Tuesday evening ordered 2 XL batteries, wall charger, and four flavours of cartos at 9:51 p.m. ET. Received an order confirmation and shipping tracking info on Wednesday morning. Received a USPS Priority Mail envelope on Friday. All I can say is WOW. From Great Lakes to Pentagon in less than three days :)

And... I am very impressed with the quality of the Cool Carts & Premium Carts. Smooth draw & flavour-full taste. World beyond what I had been vaping :blush:

No "noise" from the battery/carto (according to hubby comments based on the 4081 set-up he purchased for me) I do not sound like a "Hubble-Bubble", "Revolver", or "One-hit Wonder". I'll never know what in blue-blazes he means obviously...:p

Thank you, V4L and ECF. So glad I found this forum!

Thanks Talynau!!
We aim to please, we TOO are glad you found us - keep comin' back - there is more where that came from.
Dave "The Vapor Prince"

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
555 is all I vape normally and V4L 555 is the reason why. I love it but it has turned me off to all my other flavors. I try the other liquids I got but go back to their 555 and the wow 555 immediately. I guess I need to put the others on the classifieds. I don't get that taste though, just the tobacco with nutty undertone is all I get. Love it.

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
This is a discussion that has been ongoing for as long as the forum has been here. There are probably fewer than 2 out of 100 people that will have the exact same flavor impression from a couple of juices. Even those 2 people won't taste the same juice the same way after a few monnths. Tastes change and the longer you use an E-Cig the more normalized your taste buds will get and the more things like taste will change.

And just maybe, by accident, at some point in the future, you will even find something you like more than the 555. One never knows.

Telynau

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2010
Occoquan, NoVa
Taste is subjective as it all is in the nose. =}. Please believe me when I say this. The human tongue is very limited to taste receptors: salt, sweet, bitter, fat. The nose, and the ofletory bulb in the forefront of the brain is where flavour is registered and processed. The ofletory bulb bypasses all regions of the human brain within reason. Reason is key here. I smell cucumbers and I mediately think of copperhead snakes... someone else smalls cucumbers and thinks of Gramma's Summer Salad and skinny-dipping in the creek.

I smell & taste 555 as a comfort food from my childhood =}. Why? I cannaught say. It is.l

Just ordered a batch of cartos & a sampler. Yes, I ordered some 555 =}. As a Quaker friend of mine is wont to say: "It speaks to my condition." LOL. She neither smokes, vapes, nor drinks coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread