Very newbie question since i can't post in the beginners section anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
I have too many posts to make threads in beginners subforum

I just received some joye 510 atomizers, i've been using cartomizers and ego tanks from the beginning so i have no clue about them. Except i have a lr306 ive used once. Do i just drip a couple drips in it when it's time to vape? Do i have to prime it, a couple drips in and let it sit for a minute? Do i drip in the side of it or does it matter?

How long do these usually last? Good ways to clean them? Hot water and blowing them out so it comes out the battery side? Trying to stay away from boiling mostly.

A Lot of questions here i'm sorry but i want to enjoy vaping and not ruin these and have to spend more hard earned dollars. I love this forum already in this short time ive been here so i know i'll get some promising answers out of you all.

Thanks,
-silent

n2xe

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2011
Owego, NY
You can drip or use a cart. If its dry, it takes about 4 drops to prime it then you are good to go. If you drip, a couple of drops gets you about 6 or 8 good hits. If the vapor drops off, add a couple more drops.

I belong to the "clean your atty" club. I rotate two attys so at the end of the day, I soak one overnight in 91% isopropyl alcohol and blow it out in the morning the set it out to dry. I screw on the dry one from the day before and the cycle repeats. I've had a few that died but for the most part, they last for months and months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread