Vesspresso Revenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Sum0hming should be fine on that mod, it's got decent wattage, depending on how low you want to go, you want to make sure you've got fresh, authentic batteries. Most people who own that mod seem to like it,, I haven't heard a lot of complaints or issues. It's really designed as a sub0hmn tank, you should be fine sticking a sub0hm tank on that and it should vape fine. Do you know what tank and coils you have in mind?

Good luck with your new equipment.

Anna

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I almost bought one before deciding on the Smoant Battlestar. Almost bought one again before deciding on the Eleaf Ikonn 220.

What gave me pause is that there seems to be a problem with the screen on the Revenger. A lot of reports on it have either the display not coming on at all, or showing one or more horizontal lines on the screen regardless of the display mode. What drew me to it was the CCW feature that lets you customize the power in what's called CCW.

If Vaporesso addresses the screen issue, I'll probably get one.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Jeffrinator

Jan 8, 2018
Here is my revenger....
Revenger8.jpg
I've had it 6 days. :grr:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Anyone have a Vesspresso Revenger? Was wondering how trouble free they are and how they take to sub-oHm tanks???

I have the mini and just ordered the Revenger X. IMO the Revenger line is outstanding!!great vape and great flavor. Great selection to coils too!!

Pull the trigger and enjoy!!!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread