Status
Not open for further replies.

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
I have come to find it nauseatingly sweet. Is there any possible way to make VG less sweet?

EDIT: I just ordered some PG to cut my VG juice with. Cutting VG with VG is way too sweet for me.
This DIY stuff is hard to get the hang of. Also, the LorAnn's flavorings I find are too strong too. can those be diluted with water to lessen the strength? or should I just use a small maybe 1-2% in my mix?

Last edited:

Scottes

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Boston, MA
scottesrum.com
If VG is too sweet, substitute PG in equal amounts. PG is thinner than VG, so you probably won't need to use as much water or vodka for thinning the juice, if you do that now. Note that some people have sensitivities to PG, so pay attention to any symptoms of such sensitivities.

You can use as little flavoring as you like. It's easier to add than to remove, so go slowly, adding a drop at a time until you have sufficient flavor strength. Note that every flavor is a different strength - LorAnn's Pralines & Cream is a heck of a lot stronger than LorAnn's Marshmallow. Every flavor is different - it doesn't matter which company makes it.

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
If VG is too sweet, substitute PG in equal amounts. PG is thinner than VG, so you probably won't need to use as much water or vodka for thinning the juice, if you do that now. Note that some people have sensitivities to PG, so pay attention to any symptoms of such sensitivities.

You can use as little flavoring as you like. It's easier to add than to remove, so go slowly, adding a drop at a time until you have sufficient flavor strength. Note that every flavor is a different strength - LorAnn's Pralines & Cream is a heck of a lot stronger than LorAnn's Marshmallow. Every flavor is different - it doesn't matter which company makes it.

Yeah, definately gonna start cutting with pg. I have a 3ml sample of JC 0 nic juice (pg). I made a 3ml bottle of 30 drops 0 nic PG, 28 drops 36mg VG and 2 drops pina colada flavor. It definately cuts down the sweetness, giving me a mild pina colada flavor with a hint of tobacco. This is vapable until my PG gets here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread