VG's and Cartos??

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster, long time reader. I love this site you guys and gals are great!

Anyway, my question. Started out using the Ego T several months back and have been fairly happy with that setup, however I wanted to try some other setups. I bought several IkenVape Premium Platinum cartos. Filled a couple of them with 80/20 pg/vg mixes and all was fine. This morning, I filled another one with my go to all day vape, EcoPure Rich, which is 100% VG. No love, these two are not getting along. Is this normal with carto's and VG's? Bad carto maybe? I'm getting very little vapor but no burnt taste which leads me to believe it is full but just not vaping right. Any suggestions?

Topped it off three times now and still no vapor. :?:

Eclipsed1770

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
South Carolina
I read the other day, another post here at ECF, that 100% VG and cartos don't mix. Someone suggested thinning the VG with distilled water. I can't speak from experience on this matter because I'm still a newbie and I've only used 70/30 PG/VG juices with my cartos. Try doing a search on the forums for 100% VG to see what others have commented on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread