VIce M4 Tactical Mod Holster -- Anyone own one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
I found this while searching for e-liquid and accessories earlier today.
I think that The Drip Club has the exclusive rights to sell this, as I cannot find it available anywhere else online.

Vice-Tan-1.jpg

Vice-Tan-zip.jpg

Looks pretty cool to me, and with the Molle I can attach it to my Molle backpack easily!

Anyone own one? If so, how do you like it?

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
I dont have one, but I am liking this! Very similar to the VapeSox which I have and love. I like how this one has the zipper covers as the VapeSox does not have that. The price is the same and it seems like a good value - I say go ahead and pull the trigger if you like the vender.

This is going on my to buy list!

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
I dont have one, but I am liking this! Very similar to the VapeSox which I have and love. I like how this one has the zipper covers as the VapeSox does not have that. The price is the same and it seems like a good value - I say go ahead and pull the trigger if you like the vender.

This is going on my to buy list!

I like how it has the zippers too! The MOLLE on the front, back, and sides would let you add another MOLLE type pouch. In case your not aware MOLLE is what the military uses on packs, vests, etc... lots of MOLLE stuff out there. So to me this is perfect because I can attach it to my backpack, rangebag, or belt and off I go!

Do I trust The Drip Club, hell yes! They're well known and reputable!

OdysseyScheme

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
about.me
I have one! It came free with a Drip Club purchase I made in December or November. It's awesome!
When I want to carry a mod for quick errands, I use my Box Mod Vapesox.
dec15af11e71a372c3553f4227e7777a.jpg

When I need to be out all day, I use that Vice Tactical Mod Pouch.
I also use a Wick & Wire mod pouch that I love. Here's a pic with my VaporShark:
340cb8eb82cbbaa221d05540483eaf63.jpg

Can you tell I like options? [emoji39]

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
I have one! It came free with a Drip Club purchase I made in December or November. It's awesome!
When I want to carry a mod for quick errands, I use my Box Mod Vapesox.
dec15af11e71a372c3553f4227e7777a.jpg

When I need to be out all day, I use that Vice Tactical Mod Pouch.
I also use a Wick & Wire mod pouch that I love. Here's a pic with my VaporShark:
340cb8eb82cbbaa221d05540483eaf63.jpg

Can you tell I like options? [emoji39]

My local B&M has those vapesox, but I prefer a more secure (zippered) enclosure. I've been looking for such a thing for over 2 months... this should be perfect.

I've seen the wick n wire pouch too, but honestly it looks too much like a slightly modified diabetes kit on the inside. With the name of wick & wire, I wish it had dedicated storage for wick, wire, scissors, needlenose, tweezers, etc.

Cincy, eh??? I miss Skyline Chili and Mt. Adams area a fun place for sure! But not the cold and snow!

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
Mine came in vapemail yesterday. I cannot believe how much gear this holds! My iPV mini II 70W with either the subtank mini, or Atlantis fits (even my taller 5ml Atlantis tank fits)

There's enough room in the large main compartment for another mech mod, or 2-3 pen style 30ml juice bottles. The smaller compartment has a mesh pocket for small flat items like cotton and wire, and it also has an elastic bungee to securely hold 15ml juice bottles or spare clearos, etc. I'll try and take some close up pics later and post them here.

Last edited:

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
I made the wrong choice and bought the wick and wire pouch instead of the M4. I use my pouch but I wish I had a little more space. Plus I could attach it to my work bag.

I love the fact that I can add it to any Molle equipped backpack. And now I'm thinking of getting a MOLLE admin pouch similar to this for bottles and bottles and bottles, and wick and wire and tools, and ... you get the idea.

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
Have I said how much I like this mod holster for an all day transport yet? It's sweet!

It's really nice for a small-large single mod box or two mechs, spare batt(s), and 2-4 15-30ml bottles. That doesn't leave much space. and not practical for too much in the way of build materials storage. There is a pocket in the front pocket that's perfect for some wicking in a small plastic bag, and of course you could find space to squeeze a small screwdriver and some tweezers. Fine for a day out. For a road trip of more than a day or two your going to need more space

That's the beauty of stuff made with the molle system in mind. MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) was developed as a modular pack system for our military. It replaced an older, less secure mounting system from the later Vietnam era called ALICE (All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment). MOLLE is also sometimes referred to as PALS (Pouch Attachment Ladder System). Being a modular system you can attach a small bag to a slightly larger bag or pouch with molle. Then you can attach that to a 24-72 hour backpack. I've got a lot of molle gear for hiking and other outdoor sports. So I am familiar with the system.

With this as a day pack, I want the ability to add more juice, tools, batts, charger, etc for longer trips. So I am going to get that Mil-Spec Monkey/Tactical Taylor Admin Pouch. I found the older "non-enhanced" model on fleabay for $39.95 and free shipping here: MSM Tactical Tailor Utility Admin Pouch Two 5" Malice Clips Marine Coyote | eBay

Its a total size of: 6.75" x 6.25" with a big expanding pocket on the front. Plenty of room and elastic loops to securely transport more juice in that front pocket and I see placing wick and wire in that clear plastic ID pouch out of the path of any possible leaky juice bottle. Could also easily throw in tools for on the fly changes. Scissors, wrapping tools, needle nose, cutters, tweezers, etc. My nightcore D4 should easily fit in the center compartment, its only 5 11/16" L x 3 15/16" W x 1 1/2" H, along with cords and spare batts. ...And the best part of this molle/pals pouch, is I can attach the M4 Mod holster to it thanks the pals attachment weave. Then I can attach that "module" to a molle/pals equipped pack. This will be my next vape transport equipment purchase.

Last edited:
Awesome pouch just found them on ebay. I'm buying one for sure. Just search condor ma40.

----------------------------------------
Current set up
Kangertech Subtank Mini 0.5 ohm coil
Brass 4nine FT clone
Purple efest IMR18650 35A 2500MAH
Mt Baker Vapor Max VG

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
Awesome pouch just found them on ebay. I'm buying one for sure. Just search condor ma40.

Current set up
Kangertech Subtank Mini 0.5 ohm coil
Brass 4nine FT clone
Purple efest IMR18650 35A 2500MAH
Mt Baker Vapor Max VG

Not the same, but that looks like a sweet case too!

Much, much larger than the Vice M4 Mod Holster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread