Video demo of vapor and VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

CellWho

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
I have no problem cutting an 18mg down by 30-40% and still getting a throat hit. Most of the time I'm not looking for a killer throat hit, but when I am, I'll just vape the 18 straight. The great think about vaping a vg mix, is that it seems to stay in the atomizer. So if I've been vaping my mix, and add some uncut liquid, I get much more vapor than if I'd been vaping straight liquid all day.

roxinal

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
marshalltown iowa
yup, double the amount and double the vapor :)

hi i was wondering i goten some vg and some flavorings from lorannes is it okay to mix with johnson creek original tobacco flavor as it says it has vg in it? Didnt know if it had to be a juice without vg and then mix. Just curious
thanks
roxinal

CellWho

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
I haven't found it necessary to dilute it. It seems to work fine if you cut 50/50 of less. I have had no problems with any of my atomizers.

Do you dilute the VG at all when you use it? I often use the Wiltons as well, but use a bit of distilled water to thin it a bit. I've read somewhere on here that too think of a liquid can possibly clog up the atomizer a bit faster...

CellWho

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Strange, I haven't found that it vapes twice as fast. I guess the good think is if you are cutting 50/50, you have twice as much :)

I switched to VG because PG seemed to give me a mild headache...

It definitely produces more vapor.. HOWEVER.... My carts run down about twice as fast as with VG.

If I purly drip, I only get about 5 good drags off 3 drops...

It put out more vapor because more of it is turning to vapor. Make sense?

CellWho

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
It should say USP or food grade. You want the kind that is ok for internal use. I believe if it says USP you are fine. You can always check the manufacturers web site, or make a post if you are thinking of a specific kind and you're not sure.

How do you know if glycerin is food grade or not?

CellWho

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Mix away. The only issue is if your mix is too thick. If it is, you can always put a very small amount of distilled water to get a good consistency. Check the DIY section, it has tons of recipes and pointers.

hi i was wondering i goten some vg and some flavorings from lorannes is it okay to mix with johnson creek original tobacco flavor as it says it has vg in it? Didnt know if it had to be a juice without vg and then mix. Just curious
thanks
roxinal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread