Status
Not open for further replies.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Bought from InnoVapor :: The Finest in Personal Vaporizers
    Innovapor carries 510 and EVO e-cigs, plus EcoPure (max 25mg), one of the few or only(?) EcoPure dealers in the US.

YouTube - Review of the Intellicig EVO from innovapor.com

Basically, the EVO is an M402 or M403, with the shorter battery (compared to an M401, Intellicig branded.

Terraphon had made some comparisons between Pilot and the EVO (see YouTube, etc), claiming more vapor vs throat hit on EVO vs Pilot. I'm not decided on that one yet, but the EVOs perform well/comparable or better vs my batch of M401s..

Vapor production - 7.5-8
    via dipping (not dripping): 8-8.5
    Throat hit - 7.5
    via dipping (not dripping): 8
    Consistency - 7 (mostly down to the small carts)
    Consistency via dipping (not dripping): 9
    Cart life and capacity: 5 (small carts)
    Switch sensitivity - 4 - mic activated, pretty sensitive. Non issue for casual vaping, not so great for active use, top down, etc.
    Convenience: 7.5 - right size, reliable, convenient for quick 'smokes' or taste testing via exposed atty. But, no PCC for it, or Passthrough.
    Battery Life - 7 (subject to change, have run a few down now, seems on par with my 401 batts)
    Value: 8 - reliable, relatively inexpensive
    Draw: medium, somewhat analog like
    Customer Service: 9 - excellent. fast ship, has taken suggestions from ECF members, good communication, great to deal with, and look forward to seeing what's next.

Overall score - 7.5-8 (8.5 for dipping)

Great first e-cig, reliable, good vapor and ok throat hit, gets better with dipping, and is great for taste testing via dipping.

If those are what you're looking for in an analog look-alike, the EVO could be for you. If you're looking for a higher voltage or vape all day on a single cart device (who isn't?), you'll want something with bigger cart capacity, although the battery is impressive for it's size.. I still love my 401s and now EVOs, and it's in my top 3 used. It's not the best at vapor, or throat hit, but it does little actually *wrong*, and feels good in the hand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread