Not open for further replies.

Nikko Daniels

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2009
Akron, Ohio -USA
Nifty little review, but I've got 2 questions:

1. How's the button construction

and more importantly...

2. What song was going in the background?
(1) The button seems pretty solid, there's a light "click" sound when pressing it, doesn't take too much pressure to activate and it feels like it will last a long time. I also have a BB and the quality of the button seems about the same but the quality of the overall unit (the Storm) seems better, at least so far.

(20) That song is "...of Epic Questions", from Pagan's Mind's 2002 release, Celestial Entrance.

Nikko Daniels

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2009
Akron, Ohio -USA
Original name :laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh: how creative one can be.... other than that: it looks like a cheap copy of the SB. It is nice to watch reviews, but this mod is a no brainer IMHO

:ohmy: I expressed my opinion....... oops......
It actually is a little smaller than a Silver Bullet and uses a smaller battery. It's machined quite nicely and I wouldn't describe it as "cheap" by any means.

I've used both the Storm and the Silver Bullet. The Silver Bullet is a beautiful, well-made piece but I find it a bit impractical because it's so huge and bulky.

Opinions are still welcomed here, aren't they?:confused:
Any review out there is just a combination of facts(hopefully) and opinions...:laugh:
If you watched my review, you've heard mine and now we've read yours.
It's all good :2cool:

Nikko Daniels

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2009
Akron, Ohio -USA
It's ok buddy, not your mistake I am just a bit annoyed as they choose the same name for this mod that is a "Real" mod....Meet THE Storm ;-)

No prob, emonty ;)

Now I don't work for AquaVapor or anything like that, but I DO know they've been using that "Storm" name for a while now.... I ordered what they were selling as a "Storm"(a DSE905 Screwdriver clone) back last November... and I didn't buy it right away after they first announced or started carrying it.

My 905 is pretty much a worthless piece of junk right now. It broke and wasn't even dropped... :mad: From what I understand, I wasn't the only one with problems; they quit carrying that model because it just wasn't built as well as it should have been. Then they transferred the name to the new model they're having manufactured at a local machine shop.

At least, that's MY understanding of the situation.

By the way, that GG Storm is unquestionably the nicest looking ecig MOD I've ever seen. :shock:
Absolutely GORGEOUS! :hubba:

I checked it out at the GG website and that ability to use multiple atomizers without adapters or converters is BRILLIANT! That's some fine engineering in that piece! :thumbs:

Last edited:

idontknowdu

Moved On
May 24, 2010
North Carolina
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: unreg supplier -schill/spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread