video review of Totally Wicked Ginseng e-liquid......YUK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
Hmm... would I dare tell here that I have it in my fridge... and do use it... and don't concieve it as self-punishing? :D

It is an 'on occasion' thing though - it isn't my daily favourite. But now and then? Sure.. You do have to get used to it, but it grows on you I find (no, not literally! ;) )

Oh and if you decide to try it (always the share of inquisitive wondering around... that will want to know 'just for themselves'...) give this flavor it's very own atomizer. Because if you vape it an hour and then want another taste in the same atomizer... forget it. You will probably still be tasting it a week down the road... 'it lingers' is a definate understatement :)

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Hmm... would I dare tell here that I have it in my fridge... and do use it... and don't concieve it as self-punishing? :D

It is an 'on occasion' thing though - it isn't my daily favourite. But now and then? Sure.. You do have to get used to it, but it grows on you I find (no, not literally! ;) )

Oh and if you decide to try it (always the share of inquisitive wondering around... that will want to know 'just for themselves'...) give this flavor it's very own atomizer. Because if you vape it an hour and then want another taste in the same atomizer... forget it. You will probably still be tasting it a week down the road... 'it lingers' is a definate understatement :)

definitely! it lingers like a bad fart! and pretty much tastes like one too! lol

Silk

Dec 11, 2008
Romford UK

It is an 'on occasion' thing though - it isn't my daily favourite. But now and then? Sure.. :)

:thumb:SO IT ISN'T JUST ME THEN? :thumb:

I actually quite like it, but then I do like some quite strong spices and herbs (I mean strong not hot - I'm not a phaal lover)
But then I also already knew what 'real' ginseng tastes like (there are a lot of false ginsengs sold as ginseng, such as Siberian) So it didn't come as a shock to me.

I would even go as far as to say it is the first flavour I have come across that is truly close to what it says it is (I find fruit flavours taste like nesquick, or sweets rather than the real thing)
Also, for all its 'hit' it is pretty smooth and 'clean', probably one of the 'least chemical' flavours I have tried - I actualy think there might be some real ginseng extract in there :confused:

(And red ginseng has been smoked for many years... funnily enough in the west it has even been used as a stop smoking aid - possibly cos most of us can't stand it :D)

Like you katink, I wouldn't use it for an all day vape, but I may well asign an atomiser for it and use it daily. (and yes it will overtake an atomiser) lastly,

Lastly, as a purely personal taster - I topped off with a drop of JC strawberry (which I don't like cos its too sweet) and I found the result most pleasing , kind of like the diference between black tea with and without sugar - still wouldn't reccomend it to non-ginseng lovers though ;), but if your a lover of unusual flavours (like ginger for example) its worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread