Not open for further replies.

thall12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
NY
www.facebook.com
EgO transparent Clear-o-mizer

I absolutely love these clearomizers and who I get them from. I have been getting around a month use out of them.
I use them and tried to clean out a couple but it didn't work and they seem to leak after that.

My default has been to use them for a month and then trash them, which is okay by me but would like to be able to get more life out of them if possible, any ideas?

I use more of the thinner juices with them. The thicker juices seem to work ok but not great and not as long, that's ok for me though. I try to keep them topped off but every now and again the wick goes dry but not for long.

I use them on my Ego t and Ego C batteries, 650 and 900 mah.

Thank you!

thall12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
NY
www.facebook.com
I get mine from Lite cig. They are reasonably priced they work great!, I don't mind throwing them away after a month but I figured if I could try to get a little more use out of them it might be worthwhile. I always try to fix things and save myself quite a bit of money. I always have to figure out time I would spend versus what I get paid at work also.

EgO transparent Clear-o-mizer

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
I've been using them and LOVE THEM. I can get about a month also. I think that will be about all we'll get safely, lol. 5.00 for a months worth of vaping is CHEAP. I wash mine about every 4 days or so by just running warm water about to the top of the cone and shake it for a min and repete til the wick is clean and let them dry over night and there good as new.

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
At a minimum of 5 bucks a pack for analogs I don't why people go thru the hassle of cleaning these things.. just toss it and load a fresh one, your juices will taste better for sure. No offense to Rockin Robby intended here, he said in one of his posts, as well as videos...he disassembles, rebuilds wicks etc. every 2-3 days, seems a bit obsessive to me. I switched to these cartos from Ego T/C to get away from the all to frequent maintenance , for 5 bucks a month toss the dame thing and start fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread