Vision eGo Spinner 1300mAh Variable Volt Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
madvapes just added the Vision eGo Spinner to their site. Has anyone tried one of these out yet? Regardless, I'm going to order a couple of them before they sell out. It's hard to tell from the pictures but I'm hoping that they're not extremely tall/long like the eGo Twist or SLB eGo V. Either way, it looks like a cool, portable pv.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
Well, I got mine in the mail on Saturday and I have to say that it's a beast! I'm stoked that it's not as tall/long as the Twist and it has a quality fit and finish. The Spinner has a slightly shorter, stockier build to it as well. The dial is knurled and has a relatively stiff but smooth motion when you dial in your voltage setting. It would be difficult for it to turn on its own in your pocket or purse. I chose a blue model. It has a metallic shimmer to the rubberized coating and it feels nice in your hand. I hope MV gets more of these in stock soon!

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
Here's a quick size comparison....

Vision Spinner 002_opt.jpg

Hey Wolfstone,
I'm thinking about getting one of these. However, checking its description from numerous places on the net, I can't determine whether this device is continuously variable, or has 4 distinct voltage settings. The description at MV (and some other places) says "The Spinner has four settings including 3.3, 3.8, 4.3, and 4.8 volts...". I haven't seen the words "Continuously variable" anywhere, though I suspect that it is.

What say ye?!
Paul

HotRod19579

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Round Rock, Texas
I have a couple of questions on the specs provided for the Spinner on the website and PauSto above hit on one of those questions, is it variable or are there just 4 distinct settings of 3.3, 3.8, 4.3 and 4.8. My bigger concern is on the advertised length of the battery. The website states that the battery is 112mm for the 1300mah battery. I have a eGo Twist 1000mah which is 121mm in length. Is it really 112mm in length?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread