Vision Mini ViVi Nova Metal Tubes ALL COLORS - Now In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
mininovametaltubes.png

mininovametaltubes_1.png

GotVapes Vision Mini Vivi Nova™ : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
was going all last week in my paint booth sprayin' 'em and such >.>
And what a nice job you did too ! :D All the letters are so perfect and everything !

I have a questions.....
Question # 1.........Is the brown more of a copper color in real life or darker in real life ?

Question # 2........If I were to take my dremel and use an engraving tool for a design on these, would the silver of the metal show thru so you could see the design or would it be the color it is all the way thru to the middle ? I guess what I'm asking is would my design show up after I engraved it ? :blink:

Thank you for your cooperation in this very important matter Mr. GotVapes :)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
ok now those are hot, mini metal tubes are now in, gotvapes rock
Yup, now can ya answer dese questions please ? :D
Question # 1.........Is the brown more of a copper color in real life or darker in real life ?

Question # 2........If I were to take my dremel and use an engraving tool for a design on these, would the silver of the metal show thru so you could see the design or would it be the color it is all the way thru to the middle ? I guess what I'm asking is would my design show up after I engraved it ?
Thank you kind sir :D

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I don't think the color would show all the way through : ( But ask and i'll toss one in on your next order so you can do some monkeyin' 'round...

(aren't I clever)

And what a nice job you did too ! :D All the letters are so perfect and everything !

I have a questions.....

Question # 2........If I were to take my dremel and use an engraving tool for a design on these, would the silver of the metal show thru so you could see the design or would it be the color it is all the way thru to the middle ? I guess what I'm asking is would my design show up after I engraved it ? :blink:

Thank you for your cooperation in this very important matter Mr. GotVapes :)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
oohhh be very cool!

Okay, I went with the black and the red colors this time. I wanted to get them in case ya'll sold outs before I makes an order fer the metal driptips on the Kanger when they come in.

:laugh: :laugh: Iffin I can get a good engraving in these, I'll post a pic for your new "User Pictures Ala Mode Amazons' section for Danno :laugh::laugh:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I don't think the color would show all the way through : ( But ask and i'll toss one in on your next order so you can do some monkeyin' 'round...

(aren't I clever)
You is clever Danno
winkiss.gif
butts ya already sent my order :D

oohhh be very cool!
Yeah I gonna try it and see. When I finish it I'll post for ya. I wanna put it on a mod box I painted :)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
It is surprisingly nice...better tone to it than the ViVi Nova big one...the colors as you see them in the photos are pretty true, I did a bit of color correction on them to try to be as accurate as possible...
I do have to say, you're photography of all the products is very well done for sure. :)
Approved.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread