Vision Spinner 1300mah Battery Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kari2000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2012
Florida
I've had a vision spinner for a week now. It says on the website that it should last 14-16 hours but for me it lasts half that. I think it's rediculous it takes 4+ hours to charge and then I only get about 8 hours of vape time. I'm a bit of a chain vaper and I keep it at 4.8v so I quess I should expect it. Has anybody else experienced this?

Last edited:

JudeaB

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Tasmania Australia
I've had a vision spinner for a week now. It says on the website that it should last 14-16 hours but for me it lasts half that. I think it's rediculous it takes 4+ hours to charge and then I only get about 8 hours of vape time. I'm a bit of a chain vaper and I keep it at 4.8v so I quess I should expect it.

I was thinking of one of these. They look good and are a big battery 1300mah, I think that is right. I don't usually vape as high as that but sometimes I prefer. Do u stick to the same type of eliquid? I have found with the smaller batteries, 65 or 78, after a few months use, I am forever recharging. So hoping with the bigger battery it will maintain depth of charge for longer. Cheers and b.t.w. what sort of carto/clearo/tank are u using with the Vision?

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
I've had a vision spinner for a week now. It says on the website that it should last 14-16 hours but for me it lasts half that. I think it's rediculous it takes 4+ hours to charge and then I only get about 8 hours of vape time. I'm a bit of a chain vaper and I keep it at 4.8v so I quess I should expect it. Has anybody else experienced this?

I work a 12 hr shift which i vape the whole time and my spinner has never not made it thru the night..I vape at 4.4, when i get home i charge it while i use my twist.. only takes like 2 hours to be charged..

mycro

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Michigan
Yeah-I just got 2 of these-and while I really really like them-I don't think they are lasting me near as long as my kgo 1100mah, but I have been setting them 4.3-4.8 or anywhere in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread