Vision Spinner 2 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently purchased two Vision Spinner 2 batteries, and I'm having some pretty frustrating issues with both of them.

The first one has just stopped working with any tank I try to use. I get a white light to indicate a good charge when there is no tank attached, but as soon as I attach a tank, I get a flashing red light, and nothing more.

The other battery works great until it gets below 60%. Once the battery indicator light turns blue, I can't get more than a 2 second pull until the battery light flashes red and the air flow stops. I can still use it, but barely.

What is going on? These batteries are almost brand new! I'm using a Nautilus mini with both batteries. This sucks!

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
Well let me try to help you out...I havent used a Spinner 2 in awhile...but I remember white light is above 60% charge, Blue is below 60-30% and the orange is below 30%. These are the most common cloned battery! You probably got clones but some clones still work.

It sounds like you got a bad coil, what ohm BvC are you using and how old is it?

Are you using the Ego charger? Should light up red on the USB charger then turn green but whats more important is the LED light on the battery. It should flash when screwed on and stay lit till its charged. It will then flash and go off letting you know its fully charged.

But it sounds to me like a coil problem or a connection issue. Its common to accidently tighten the battery to the charger or tighten your Nautilis tank up too tight with the 510 threaded tank like that and smash the firing pin down to far, then its not getting a good connection now. If you think that may be it try using a pair or twezzers and gently lifting up on the pin all way around it GENTLY. Usually you wont get any fire if the pins smashed down. So wierd your getting the red flashing light like battery is dead. With you saying red I assume they are clones it should be a orange but maybe some red...been awhile and they are the most cloned battery. With you havving similiar issue with both it sounds like a charging problem more then anything now I think about it more. I assume you are using the Ego USB charger a 4.2v 420Ma the EVOD charger is ok to use with them also its a 400Ma heres one here maybe you got a faulty charger Kanger Evod USB Charger - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes What was you using before you got these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread