Vision Spinner 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam77

Feb 20, 2016
Hi everyone,

I've just received my vision spinner 2, I'm relatively new to vaping and I just have two questions;

1. I've noticed that instead of saying vision spinner 2, it says Vapros spinner 2, is this a genuine product? It does come with a code but I haven't had time to check, I was wondering if anyone else's is the same. (I bought from my local SMKD store)

2. I didn't get a charger with this? I assume the Chargers come separate, what charger should I get for my vision spinner 2?

Thank you all in advance, thanks to this forum I've managed to apprehend vaping!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi everyone,

I've just received my vision spinner 2, I'm relatively new to vaping and I just have two questions;

1. I've noticed that instead of saying vision spinner 2, it says Vapros spinner 2, is this a genuine product? It does come with a code but I haven't had time to check, I was wondering if anyone else's is the same. (I bought from my local SMKD store)

2. I didn't get a charger with this? I assume the Chargers come separate, what charger should I get for my vision spinner 2?

Thank you all in advance, thanks to this forum I've managed to apprehend vaping!

Hi and welcome,
First...Check the code.

Second..return to the store that sold it to you and make your inquiries there.
If you need a charger...or tips on how to use the device or what the little numbers mean, the store can provide the parts and answers specific to THAT device.

Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread