Vision Spinner ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margie123

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2014
Mount Vernon Wa.
Hi, I've been vaping a month now with a ego pen style starter kit. I want a better vape but don't want to spend an arm and a leg...Just yet. I've been looking at the vision spinner with the variable wattage. I like the clearomiser because I can see how much juice is in there. I also want something small and comfortable in my hand. These vision spinners are inexpensive. But are they worth buying for my next set up?

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
You might also want to check out the iTaste vv3. Also inexpensive and "thinner" than the Spinner or Twist. Here is a photo of mine with an Aspire BDC ES tank.

itastevv3.jpg

I upgraded from a Vision Spinner to a Vamo V5 but I kept my spinner as a backup and my wife still has one (waiting on her Vamo). The spinner is a great little vaper. The only thing I didn't like about it was how easy it was to move the voltage dial when it was in my pocket. Pulling it out and getting a dry hit because its on 4.8 really sucks. Also, on the chrome spinner its difficult to see the numbers. If you want t spinner style, go for one that has an LCD on it, that way you can lock in the voltage.

Jerrycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Richmond, KY, USA
I use two 1300mah Vision spinners with my Kanger Evods or my Protank 2 mini and I'm definitely on the blue collar side of the fence and they've kept me vaping happily for a while now.. I still keep my basic ego batteries handy too for other uses but my two spinners get the blunt of my vaping and I (admittedly) am a vaping fiend. It'll def get the job done without killing your wallet. Hope this helps!

my73thing

May 30, 2014
Reno, NV
I have only been vaping for 4 months and was lucky to have a sister that directed me to vision spinner batteries and then I got her on Aspire BDC clearomizers (love them). I just received the new Vision spinner II yesterday and am loving it I will say one newbie to another going to a VV was the best thing I did for my vaping experience what a difference it made. cbrite talked about the iTaste vv3 that is going to be my next purchase next payday (my sister loves it) (I have and use the clearomizers she is talking about and LOVE it). You made comment about wanting "a better vape" in this newbie's humble opinion your clearomizers/tank has as much if not more to do with your vape as your battery.

Last edited:

Blindtarm

May 7, 2014
Bergen, Norway
I've got two vision spinner v2 (1600mAh) which performs greatly, 4-5 hours of my heavy vaping. I would go for it. As a tank, what about a kanger aerotank mini instead of your clearomizers? You'll just need to change the atomizer head everyone or two weeks, and you still can see how much liquid there are left. Much more flavour!

Good luck to you, and vape on!

Yohkos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Texas
At work I use the spinner II and the Itaste vv/vw. I actually prefer the itaste, but after using them for 8 months exclusively at work, they don't hold a charge very long. That being said, I bought an authetic spinner II recently and just ordered a fake from the fasttech to replace the itastes. I will not buy another Itaste vv/vw until they make one with a higer Mah. I like having a window to know the atomizer ohm and battery level, which I don't get from the spinner. I need something that will make it through the day and in traffic and the itaste can't be trusted for long vaping session. :vapor:

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
i just ordered a GENUINE vision spinner 2 1600 MAH for less then 20 buck seems like a good deal to me

THat's a phenomenal deal! They're typically $35 stateside. I presume you went to FT for it.

The Spinner V2 has detents in the voltage adjustment as well, so it can't change voltage in your pocket. Good battery.

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
You might also want to check out the iTaste vv3. Also inexpensive and "thinner" than the Spinner or Twist. Here is a photo of mine with an Aspire BDC ES tank.

View attachment 341029

This was going to be my response as well. I wish I had skipped the spinner stage and moved to this or my MVP 2.0 I now have 4 spinner devices sitting in a drawer, because watt vaping is much more satisfying than voltage vaping is, IMHO.

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
At work I use the spinner II and the Itaste vv/vw. I actually prefer the itaste, but after using them for 8 months exclusively at work, they don't hold a charge very long. That being said, I bought an authetic spinner II recently and just ordered a fake from the fasttech to replace the itastes. I will not buy another Itaste vv/vw until they make one with a higer Mah. I like having a window to know the atomizer ohm and battery level, which I don't get from the spinner. I need something that will make it through the day and in traffic and the itaste can't be trusted for long vaping session. :vapor:

I would like to see a vv3 with a longer battery life, too. I have enough batteries now (1 Spinner, a couple of Twists, and my Provari) that I am covered all the time, but that vv3 is still one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread