Vision Stone III Advance Sneak Peak Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Be the very first to try out the latest incarnation of the Vision Stone! Not yet available anywhere, this new and improved version is available in very limited quantities only. First come, first served!

Vision Stone III | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

If you miss out on this sneak peak sale, we still have the Vision Stone II available here:

Vision Stone | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

And, don't forget, while other vendors have been out of stock for weeks, Virgin Vapor has planned ahead... We have the hard-to-find Vision Ego (aka Stardust) available and in stock in both high and low ohms. Best of all, it's ON SALE! :2cool:

Vision EGO | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
ok, I bit :unsure: only $2 more than the Stone II, hope the improvement is there, especially wicking ... out of all the Visions I've tried, there have always been wicking problems for me, even with charging the top coil design ... shame, because when they work, they work well, just not consistently ... Annette, v cool you are among the first to offer them :)

I'll try it with my vanilla/mint and let y'all know about both of 'em

lizblue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
New York, NY
I'm excited to try the 'advanced' Stone, as the ones I have rock. I was only able to add one to my cart. Is that on purpose? No matter how I tried, I couldn't get a second one in there.

Edited:
I see what was going on. I got the last one. After I placed my order I went back to see if I could add to cart and they're all gone. The Stone gods like me, I guess.

Last edited:

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
So happy you snagged the last one, Lizblue, as I know how much of a fan of the Stones you are! Let me know what you think of the new version as I am deciding whether to get them in stock in larger numbers. I found the Stone II to be a bit finicky so I'd love to hear your feedback on the latest incarnation!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Annette...just want to say how much we appreciate you stocking new items for us to try and listening to what we are looking for in the perfect vape. You are truely a FABULOUS vendor. Can't say enough about how hard to work to make us happy.:banana:

Aww, thank you so much, Iowa Gal! I do my best and it means so much to hear that! Thank you and big hugs! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread