Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Central Florida
Making the jump into DIY; been doing a lot of research and came up with a list of "stuff" i figured I would need. Started researching vendors to obtain the material and found that one, Wizard Labs, is within an hour's drive of my home. Made a phone call to them. They typically do InterNet orders but I explained that I was just getting into this and wanted to make sure I got what I needed. They told me to come over and they would have a Chemist sit down with me and go through the process and equipment.

Friday, the wife and I took a drive and went to their facility. We were met at the door by Colin, a Chemist. I explained what I was looking for and he started explaining the ins and outs of making e-liquid. A few minutes later, the owner comes out. He explained to my wife and I how he got into the business (was smoker, started researching e-cigs, tried it, recognized the opportunity to help others). He and Colin are going through my list of stuff and making recommendations. It was extremely refreshing to find people who genuinely want to help you, not just sell you stuff. They told me which of the stuff on my list I really didn't need and which stuff I would want to have a couple of extras of to make life easier!

I was extremely impressed that all the employees vaped and were doing so as they were working throughout the facility (not in the lab, but everywhere else)! John, the owner, even supplied starter kits to employees who had smoked. I could not have asked for a more helpful, stress free "shopping" environment!!

They will be getting my business from now on!!

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Making the jump into DIY; been doing a lot of research and came up with a list of "stuff" i figured I would need. Started researching vendors to obtain the material and found that one, Wizard Labs, is within an hour's drive of my home. Made a phone call to them. They typically do InterNet orders but I explained that I was just getting into this and wanted to make sure I got what I needed. They told me to come over and they would have a Chemist sit down with me and go through the process and equipment.

Friday, the wife and I took a drive and went to their facility. We were met at the door by Colin, a Chemist. I explained what I was looking for and he started explaining the ins and outs of making e-liquid. A few minutes later, the owner comes out. He explained to my wife and I how he got into the business (was smoker, started researching e-cigs, tried it, recognized the opportunity to help others). He and Colin are going through my list of stuff and making recommendations. It was extremely refreshing to find people who genuinely want to help you, not just sell you stuff. They told me which of the stuff on my list I really didn't need and which stuff I would want to have a couple of extras of to make life easier!

I was extremely impressed that all the employees vaped and were doing so as they were working throughout the facility (not in the lab, but everywhere else)! John, the owner, even supplied starter kits to employees who had smoked. I could not have asked for a more helpful, stress free "shopping" environment!!

They will be getting my business from now on!!

Not the first time I've seen a post like this. Great guy, great place. Chemists and labs? How many places on here and B&m's can say they have that?

When I started here there was a very popular ejuice place and they were getting pet hairs stuck under the labels And in the ejuice.

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    NE Texas, USA
    WL must be getting slammed with the FDA looming regs as they have this posted on their home page now.

NOTICE: 5/2/2014 - The recent news regarding proposed FDA regulations has caused a higher than normal demand resulting in increased processing times for our lab. We are currently processing orders from 4/29, and our staff has volunteered to work extra hours until the backlog is cleared. We apologize for this inconvenience. We are urging everyone concerned to refrain from panic buying at this time, and to follow casaa.org for factual information and call to action updates.

Last edited:

Lurch

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 13, 2014
    Central Florida
    They are located in Orlando (I see someone posted the exact address in a post above). They are off of SR 50 (Colonial Drive) in an industrial area across the street from a school. Last two buildings in a strip center...
    I called before going just to make sure they knew I wanted to stop by and talk to someone. As I said, they had a Chemist waiting for me when I showed up....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread