Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
slap me for being lazy...

is there much investigation into this?

i saw a post from a supplier going to offer an energy juice, it has B12 in it. generally B vitamins are good for energy and such...and, i mean, i guess sucking them into our lungs isn't much different than ingesting?

just curious if anyone has checked that out.

or maybe i just wanted to start a new topic!

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
It would be good to be able to administer medicines or health supplements in vapour. I think it would have to be very concentrated because of the small amounts we would inhale. It would also have to be something harmless to lungs, not all food safe ingredients are. It would have to be something that would be effective and metabolised through lungs.

I suppose that for ordinary supplements the digestive system would likely be most efficient and harmless but I've heard that vitamin E has a healing effect on lungs when inhaled. I haven't looked into it and don't know how credible that information is.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/3475-natural-medicine-vaping-d.html

Gofo2

Mar 19, 2009
St. Louis, Missouri
I sort of had a false start with e-smoking about 15 months ago. I ordered several devices. 1st a Crown 7 cigar, then 2 e-cig pipes (hoping my husband would join me and last 2 Janty yentyl's wich were my favorite. Life got in the way, but now I am more than ready to stop analogs. (I found that word so funny because it didn't exist yet when I quit looking into it)

Anyway, after reading this forum I got scared about possible banning so I bought more "stuff". I bought a black mini cigarette with blue led DSE-901 with extra everything and the car charger and US port charger. I bought e-liquid from C, wicked, and e-cig--which brings me to the point of this thread. They now offer a line of health fluids. I purchased a bottle of vitamin C. I copied what they had to say about their health liquids.

"- Quit Smoking:
Do you want to stop to smoke quickly and easily? Here we have a new solution for you with our new quit nicotine liquid.
The quit nicotine liquid is 100% NATURAL, extracted from several normal grasses by newest bioengineering according to the Chinese traditional medicine. It will reduce your leaning for nicotine and the tobacco.
Ingredient: Root of Kudzuvine, root Chinese of Senega, root of liquorice, breaks into leaf of blackberry, root of ginseng, bulb of lily
Direction of use: Shake well before use, then put 2 or 3 drips of the liquid each times you smoked.

- Oral Fresher:
By smoking, this product will clean your mounth and give you a good fresh feeling. The Oral Fresher is 100% NATURAL, extracted from several normal grasses by newest bioengineering according to the Chinese traditional medicine. It will keep your oral clean and freshen your breath.

- Vitamins:
By smoking, these products will provide you the vitamins for your body, such as Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C,... etc. Electronic Smoking Liquid Vitamins are a great way to increase absorpion into the blood stream and produce maximum efficacy.
Electronic Smoking Liquid Vitamins are a great way to increase absorpion into the blood stream and produce maximum efficacy. It will give you not only the same feeling as a tobacco cigar or cigarette without suffering any tar and carbon monoxide smoking damages, but also give you the highest possible bodily absorption, and keeps your immune system running in tip-top shape..

You can use it with any brand and model of E-Cig products."

I hope they do turn out to be very healthy. I also bought supplies to make my own. Just have to wait for things to arrive. I can experiment with what I have already in the mean time. Even though all of my juices have a tobacco flavor, it may be enhanced by adding some LorAnne oils. Ben Franklin had a few flavors.

Off Topic--I sure wish someone with the knowledge would publish directions for making an e-cig device so that whether they are banned or not we could make our own. Has anyone done that yet?

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
interesting to see that someone else is selling "vitamin" juice. you'll have to report back on if you notice any side effects :)

as for making your own device, no, there are modifications to them, but no one has "made" their own from scratch. the honest opinion is they aren't going to ban the device, because how could they....it doesn't do anything but vaporize. if they ban something it will be the nicotine juice.

Gofo2

Mar 19, 2009
St. Louis, Missouri
Yes, I was thinking about it. "vaporizers" come in so many shapes and forms. Of course it would be difficult to pick and choose just vaporizers that are shaped like cigarettes, after all if push came to shove, we wouldn't care what it was shaped like. My grown son has one of those volcanoes--for a different use I believe;), but, I think there are tons of similar devices. I was even wondering if diffusers would work, like young living essential oils has, I don't think it would as it just comes out at a set rate and is cool. A ridiculous picture if you know what they look like, lol.

Anyway, thanks for easing my paranoia, and I will report what I think of the vitamin C. I'm not sure how much to use, I think it would just be added to a flavor because I wouldn't think it would taste like much.

I will be filling my own cartridges so yesterday at the Hobby shop I was looking for 100% polyfill. They had several brands. I don't know if this has been mentioned before but you have to read very carefully. Many of them say 100 percent polyfill but in fine print say "bound with resin" or "fire ......ant". I finally found one with nothing added. It was good because it was a much smaller bag and only a couple of dollars. The other bags were big enough to last for years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread