VIVI Nova fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooler

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Florida
No vape on my vivi novas, atomizers don't seem to be working.
I set them a side a couple weeks ago because both the small and large one produced no vape.
I tried 2 brand new atomizes - nogo.

So yesterday I replaced one of the brand new atomizes with another brand new one and it worked. But I only put about 1ml juice in it. I added 2ml and now no vape again. I just unscrewed the top, dripped juice in carefully, screwed on top, done.

I've completely cleaned and rebuilt them, used 4 atomizers total... vivi novas are fail.

I got my atomizers from ElectronicStix.Com

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
No vape on my vivi novas, atomizers don't seem to be working.
I set them a side a couple weeks ago because both the small and large one produced no vape.
I tried 2 brand new atomizes - nogo.

So yesterday I replaced one of the brand new atomizes with another brand new one and it worked. But I only put about 1ml juice in it. I added 2ml and now no vape again. I just unscrewed the top, dripped juice in carefully, screwed on top, done.

I've completely cleaned and rebuilt them, used 4 atomizers total... vivi novas are fail.

I got my atomizers from ElectronicStix.Com

I only had one head not fire, but after looking at the coil, it seemed too far to one side. A very gentle tug to center it again, and voila! They've performed very well for me so far.

Mooler

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Florida
I only had one head not fire, but after looking at the coil, it seemed too far to one side. A very gentle tug to center it again, and voila! They've performed very well for me so far.

I used tweezers to screw the atomizer in better - it was a full 2 turns out. It probably loosens when removing the mouthpiece, but does not screw in again when screwing in the mouthpiece.

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I used tweezers to screw the atomizer in better - it was a full 2 turns out. It probably loosens when removing the mouthpiece, but does not screw in again when screwing in the mouthpiece.

I'm at a loss to imagine what part you could possibly grab at with tweezers?

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
It could be a slight unscrew when you back that mouthpiece off. I've done it. The heads only need to back out a tiny bit, and voila, loss of connection.

Ahhh, okay...sorry. I was thinking drip tip for some reason, but we're talking about the tank's top when refilling, right? I guess I've been lucky as I've never personally had it happen.

Has this been more common for the two of you with heavily worked heads you've had for a while?

Mooler

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Florida
Ahhh, okay...sorry. I was thinking drip tip for some reason, but we're talking about the tank's top when refilling, right? I guess I've been lucky as I've never personally had it happen.

Has this been more common for the two of you with heavily worked heads you've had for a while?

I've had these for a month but only used them so much as they kept not working.
I've removed and replaced the top several times is probably why it was so loose.
This does not explain why, when initially rebuilding with the other atomizers, they produced no vape... The 2 original just quit suddenly after refilling, and the other 4 did not work at all. I always screw the atomizers in snug... probably just DOAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread