Vivi Nova vs clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonfly72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Berwick
I have been using cartos, clearomizers and carto tanks and I personally prefer the taste from my clearomizers. My next venture is looking like the vivi Nova...can anyone tell me if the vivi novas give a taste comparable to the vision ego clearomizers?
I love the clearomizers but I'm getting tired of throwing out DOA, burnt tasting or leaking clearomizers. From what ive read the vivi seems to be the same type of product with a better quality.

Any help is appreciated.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Vivi Nova should be very close in taste and vapor production to a standard clearomizer since it has the same internal parts. It gets the 'tank" part of its name from the plastic or polypropylene tube that holds more juice.

When veteran vapors say 'tank" they are more than likely referring to carto tanks so I can understand the confusion this might cause for some.

ViVi Novas are a relatively new addition to the market in comparison to other products and often get lumped into the tank category. Perhaps a better designation would be a clearo tank :)

Last edited:

dragonfly72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Berwick
Vivi Nova should be very close in taste and vapor production to a standard clearomizer since it has the same internal parts. It gets the 'tank" part of its name from the plastic or polypropylene tube that holds more juice.

When veteran vapors say 'tank" they are more than likely referring to carto tanks so I can understand the confusion this might cause for some.

ViVi Novas are a relatively new addition to the market in comparison to other products and often get lumped into the tank category. Perhaps a better designation would be a clearo tank :)

I'm stealing your term and using "Clearo tank" for the nova's from here on out!
Thanks for confirming just what the vivi nova's are...I thought that I understood it right but without ever seeing one in person I wasnt quite sure.

I know that everyone has their own preference but personally I cant stand the carto tanks right now....all of my flavors are muted in them. And the cartos whether by themselves or in a tank give me a metal taste very similar to drinking beer out of a can...not my first choice! :toast:
I LOVE the flavor from the clearomizers, just dont like the few negatives that I mentioned earlier. Soooo...I'm ordering some mini vivi novas today! :D

Thanks!

fisher

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2012
Maryland
The mini work great and seems have the better taste IMHO. I think that with the larger Vision Vivi Nova tanks that the wicks act like filter and while they start out great when you get near the end what is left is the more viscous stuff in the juice that does not want to wick as well. With the larger tanks you are drawing off the reservoir for a longer period of time and you get more of the filtering effect. I always end up dumping the last bit in the larger tanks while I can vape on the mini tanks until they are almost empty. It could be something else, but that is my best take on what happens to me. I still use the mini's for taste and larger tanks for good initial taste and then the convenience of not having to fill them as often. I often have to adjust the Volt setting on my VV with the larger tanks as the juice gets darker and thicker to maintain taste and vapor production. They all work better than the other clero tanks I have tried and are easy to fill, clean, and maintain, and give you good vapor production with no leaks. I have not tried the Kanger 3's, but they certainly have a loyal following which tells you something. Some folks have had mixed results with the non-Vision Vivi Novas and Vivi knock-offs so I would stick to the Vision Vivi Novas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread