Status
Not open for further replies.

rootwhacker

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
East Wenatchee, WA
I know I've been "away" for awhile from this forum, so I apologize in advance if I've overlooked something...

Where are the vivi nova tanks /parts on the VV site? I'm getting down to my last few replacement heads and thinking it's time to replenish my supply, but they are nowhere to be found on the VV site! Have they been discontinued, or are they just out of stock? Or maybe something better has come along? Please tell me! Inquiring minds want to know!

I really like them, don't make me shop elsewhere!

Ken

SunshyneGurl

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2012
Florida
Yup...still out of stock...everywhere! I was down to my last wick head (was pro VN) but I had to look elsewhere and no one has them supposedly because production went down during the Chinese New Year activities. It's too bad for Vision because they've practically forced people to try the new Kanger evod's, mt3's and the brand new glass ProTank and we're really liking our new Kanger items!

We're hoping Annette can sell Kanger products in the future cuz like I said... we're loving their new products. Our VV juices taste more vivid like they're supposed to! I know.... I really hated to even look to another retailer, but had to, and I'm glad I did for the sheer fact that I've found some great new products to possibly replace my VN's. They just really make my VV juices taste like Annette created them to taste!

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Annette is really open to adding extra hardware, especially if it's something that enhances your favorite VV flavors. I'm sure she'll take a serious look at it, so suggestions are welcome!

I need to check out this evod you all are talking about. :vapor:

Still out of stock on the replaceable heads, the wait is AGONIZING for all of us! So sorry! :(

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Good news! Our shipment of ViVi Novas and mini ViVi Novas as well as replacement heads FINALLY arrived today! They are being checked in as we speak and should be back on the website by tomorrow at the latest. So sorry they were out of stock for so long--we placed the order months ago but kept getting our ship date pushed back.

Which Kanger products does everyone want? I've been eyeing the Kanger Pro Tank but I'm open to suggestions!

DesertHogRider

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2012
Southern Arizona, USA
Hubby & I use both the Kanger EVOD & the ProTank....both are very nice vapes with your juice Annette! The EVOD is even less expensive then the Vision Nova & the Vision V3 (replaceable coil heads) though the heads are not as easy to clean & burn. They are less airy then the Nova & your juice flavor really shines through. The vapor production is great as well. We are both quite pleased with Kanger's product durability the price. I still love my Visions V3's though...I have so many I can have multiple flavors loaded & ready to go :)

SunshyneGurl

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2012
Florida
Which Kanger products does everyone want? I've been eyeing the Kanger Pro Tank but I'm open to suggestions!

The evods, mt3's, t3's and Protanks!

Today i'm gonna try to see if i can use an evod replaceable base and coil on the mt3. If it works... golden! I really like the mouthpiece and size of the mt3, but the warmth and inexpensiveness of the replaceable coils from the evods. The mt3 coils are dble the cost because it's all one piece including the base.

I was a huge fan of the ProTank but it's much too airy and too metallic tasting. Sooo sad. I was hoping the metallic taste would go away but after several refills and replacing the coil, it hasn't. Think I'll try another flavor in it in the hopes that it's less metallic. It got a very long bath in PGA when i first got it and all the primer and gunk carefully swabbed out... seriously nasty qtips! I hope everyone cleans them well prior to use. I would overlook everything if i could get rid of that metallic taste because the whole goal is to put my pure VV juices in glass (pyrex) and not mystery plastics. Either way... incredibly happy with the Kanger line of replaceable bottom coils! Next is to try the evod batteries... they look cool in the same colors and have the rubber coating and supposed to stay around 4.2 volts. Fun fun!

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hey Sunshyne,
My bad....I didn't clean my Protank before using it. I haven't noticed a metallic taste...my Cinnamon is wonderful in it and the draw seems to have tightened a little...either that or I've gotten used to it? I did find that I have to re-tighten the head on the base each time you refill.
If/when I make my next hardware purchase I would like to get a matching EVOD and battery.
I've filled the EVOD with Kona Velvet four times now without even rinsing and it's still great!

I would like to have the replaceable coil heads for the V3 available at VV too. :)

SunshyneGurl

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2012
Florida
I agree on the Kanger product line Sunshyne. I too am going to try batteries...great price & they would mix & match with all my EVODs. This girl likes a little bling ...especially in purple :)

Me too on the V3 's & coil heads!

Ohhh lovin the purple! Just got my mt3 in purple today to go w/my purple evod... lovin this mix n match! The colors are really good.

Update... used my extra evod base and coil in the mt3s and they work! Yay... but i still ordered a few mt3 coils just in case. The vape is a little different due to the shorter tube but it's surprisingly not very noticeable and the diameter is 1mm smaller so if you're really picky on how it looks... don't bother. Otherwise... it rocks and will be cheaper too! Just gotta be careful screwing it onto battery, i'm sure if it got unscrewed even a hair it would be a lap full of juice seeing that it looks like it's one tiny gasket that's keeping it sealed. Oh well... i'm happy so far. Now just gotta determine the noticeable differences in the 1.8 vs 2.5 coils cuz the 2.5's are more common.

I'm just so insanely happy to not have to dedicate hours to clean out my vn's anymore. I've refilled evods, mt3 and Pro numerous times till the coils burned out! Yay! Try em Annette, we think they're perfect for your juices.

LouP... more power to ya w/the ProTank... all i can say is ick! I need to try a more robust flavor in it and that will hopefully mask the metallic taste. We'll see... I'm really thinking version 2 needs a removeable mouthpiece cuz i have a feeling that's where the taste is coming from... couldn't be the tube could it? Hmmm...

DesertHogRider

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2012
Southern Arizona, USA
Sunshyne....Let us know when you test ohms differences.....I know that on my V3's I found the 1.8 to vape to hot for my tobacco flavors...(unbearable) & I found that my juice burned & got nasty way faster. Since then I have just stuck with the 2.4/2.5 range. I haven't tried the 1.8 on any of the bottom feed devices....I'd be curious what you think.

Kitty....The mouthpieces don't come off on the EVOD's either since you fill from the bottom a remove-able mouthpiece might be a disaster & a leak issue (?) did not detect the metallic taste & I should really get on it with cleaning these devices prior to use...who knows where they been :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread