Vivi vs. Mini Vivi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figgy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
California
I have a few Mini Vivis and I do like them but I rarely get truly great hits of flavor. I've improved matters a bit by fluffing and trimming the wicks by 1cm.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried both and if there's a noticeable flavor difference between the regular Vivi and the Mini. Of if anyone has improved flavor performance with further modifications to the Mini.

I like the size of the Minis and don't really need more juice at a time, but I'd be willing to consider bumping up the size if there is a payoff in flavor.

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
I have a few Mini Vivis and I do like them but I rarely get truly great hits of flavor. I've improved matters a bit by fluffing and trimming the wicks by 1cm.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried both and if there's a noticeable flavor difference between the regular Vivi and the Mini. Of if anyone has improved flavor performance with further modifications to the Mini.

I like the size of the Minis and don't really need more juice at a time, but I'd be willing to consider bumping up the size if there is a payoff in flavor.

I have both and haven't noticed a difference. I mainly use the mini, saving my "maxis" for when I get a larger device than the eGo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread