Status
Not open for further replies.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Lots of people will boil cartos, not out of necessity, but just trying to squeeze more out of their dollars. When you've got to scrape the coil everytime you fill it, or more, because it's so disgustingly old... well, the taste of chlorine would be a welcome change! lol.. Seriously though, there are tons of impurities in our tap water, you should buy a gallon of distilled for them, only a couple bucks, or start boiling if you don't like the chlorine :p

canap

Dec 11, 2011
Paddockwood, Sask
Boiling doesn't work so good with the visions or star dusts. lol Is there a way to really clean them without taking them apart? I've just been rinsing them with hot water and using a 5ml syringe to get the inside bottom clean.

On another note I take converts 9 and 10 their kits on Monday. So far not have quit vapeing. I lend my trusty 650 pass through and some juice to try it out first. Within a week they have ordered a kit but I don't think any of them come here tho. They just tell me to order what ever they need. Maybe if I don't win I should throw in a for me they may not notice lmao

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Steam cleaning a Stardust with some dry burning seems to do the trick. The 2, I steamed last weekend worked pretty well all week. You'll need a hand steamer or fancy coffee maker & something to hold the SD's with. They were 2 & 3 weeks old. I wouldn't say they were as good as new but there was definately flavour & decent vapour. Towards the end of the week, there were wicking issues - wicks seemed to be clogging up. I'll try steaming them again tonight.

fourtytwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
I'm so pathetic I want to send one to everyone. Few more days guys to get those issues with life in, we all have them and pride is one of the sins. I know collectively things will turn around but it feels so nice chatting about it. Using a mac right now that in itself should be enough to win :)

Dear God!!!!
You had me at that testicle thing but now you claim to be using a Mac as well????
Nobody can suffer that much bad luck at the same time....
We want proof (of the second thing, not the first. Ewww!).

canap

Dec 11, 2011
Paddockwood, Sask
Congrats to Chelly glad to see.

Thanks Toronto, now to find a used steamer since no coffee only tea around here. It's just easier than hearing how bad it is for me.
I forgot to put what I drive. I upgraded my 97 sable for a Kia Rio to take Mom and her widowed friends to all the funerals. Now that should get me first for sure!! lol
It was an especially good Satuday Night Dance Party last night (all old time music) from 8 until 12 pm. Oh and she needs hearing aids so the music is turned way up so it can be heard in every corner of the house.lol

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
Awesome signature, awesome life - couldn't help but :D

Damn I really feel for you guys, I've had my share of ....ty moments in life and probably more to come, but at this stage of my life I really can't complain. Beautiful pregnant wife, loving families, good job and the best pooch in the world :)

FWIW I can't think of anyone who deserves that Vmax more than Chelly - I love stories of people turning their lives around and working hard towards a better future, also for being a fantastic addition to the ECF family!

My life is awesome. It's a shame, because I would have had fun playing with a new vmax... :(

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Awww, thanks Phil, you know I love you :) How far along is the wifey now? I can't wait until my man and I can have our own little family! EEEEEE!!! :D:D

Also recently just found out that I'm going to be moving into the downstairs apartment from my grandmother in order to take care of her because she's been in the hospital like 5 times in the last 3 months with Congestive Heart Failure. She lives 5 hours away and I love her dearly and want to help her, so it's not a tragedy or anything, it's just hard having to pick up and move your whole life. Don't even know yet how we will afford the U-Haul but damned if I let that stop me. My grandmother has always been there for me and I know how much it would lighten her spirit to have us there with her, so honestly, my needs don't matter compared to that. She's a hard working lady who raised 7 children as a single mother and she's a fighter for sure. If you pray, say one for her, please. She also smoked since she was 13, she's in her 80s now. I've heard that she quit but I've heard that many, many times before ;) If I get there and find that she hasn't (which I'm already sure of), we'll be getting her onto the vaping. With a new PV, I could give her my current setup. Maybe she'd do a little better if she could just quit the cigarettes? I sure hope so anyways.

Thanks again for all the support, my friends. I love you all and it really is nice to know that people are behind you. :)

wood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
edmonton
alright i was hesitant to post my sob story for everyone to see , but that looks like a nice mod so im gonna share my miseries !

well its been an awful couple years for me , my gf and i were living great getting cheap rent and worry free , both working full time so decided it was time to move on to a new home and quit renting , not even 2 months later we both lost our jobs and were living on ei peanuts , it was quite the struggle and between bills christmas and now a mortgage we could barely eat , it was hard enough to keep the pets fed ,

finally i get back to work so we have one income a couple months pass and i write off my vehicle and due to my fresh DUI i had no collision insurance , so now im depending on my gf to get me to work , and a week later oops , she writes off her vehicle , more bad luck , out of a job again and scraping together the little money i had access to so i could get a vehicle to get to work .
only problem cant find work , few more months of strugling and a year later , its xmas again and were both out of work again .
at this point i found my only option to be declaring bankruptcy, thats right no credit any more and now im finally working but all my money is tied up in my bankruptcy and by the day after pay day im instantly tapped again , my gf is now in school so i have to support both of us which is a huge challange while im waiting for this bankrupcy discharge so i can control where my money goes again , , ontop of this all i now have a wedding to pay for so as much as i have wanted to buy a new mod or ecig i havent been able to for 2 years , i can not even afford a bottle of juice at this point as i struggle to not have my home taken away , o did i mention my transmission is now slipping , ugh more headache
so ya no credit dui almost loosing my house , supporting a family on peanuts , not fun
and im still smoking a pack a day . 3.7 just aint doing it for me wish i could up my game

wood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
edmonton
not sure what u wrote but i only had 2 and a half beers and barely blew over , even the cop couldnt believe i just barely made it over , my breathalizer was thrown away in court so they charged me with impaired instead , but ya i had 2 and a half beers over 4 hours and got pulled over for not coming to a full stop before turning right at a red light , i was not drunk and flying around town i had a couple beers with dinner and it just happend to be enough to screw me over , i was thinking i was being carefull but i guess when you weigh 130 thats enough to put u over , wish i knew what u said about me though

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Oh yeah, my old best friend's boyfriend was an alcoholic and got like 3 DUIs in a row about 10yrs ago and had his license suspended for so long. He's still drinking though and so he hasn't been able to afford to pay the reinstatement and what not, not that he should be on the roads anyways, thank goodness. That was the reason it's my old best friend, she didn't think that he had a problem and I couldn't watch them both go down any longer :( I'm really glad you're not in a jam like that! I hope things get better for all of us soon. I tell myself that it can't really get much worse, so onwards and upwards! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread