Vmax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAY73

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
CLEBURNE TX
oh how sweet it is i had found one cheaper but my insanely smart wife said just wait mv will get them to because she told me if it sounds too good too be true it is..
she says i can have one now that mv carries them that it has to be a good solid device cause mv takes care of their clients..
so here is my ?? when will you get more in these puppys will be gone quick at that price, and any chance of some chrome ones next round..

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
oh how sweet it is i had found one cheaper but my insanely smart wife said just wait mv will get them to because she told me if it sounds too good too be true it is..
she says i can have one now that mv carries them that it has to be a good solid device cause mv takes care of their clients..
so here is my ?? when will you get more in these puppys will be gone quick at that price, and any chance of some chrome ones next round..

Not if the site keeps on going down :ohmy:

wwturner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Catoosa, OK
I think a more important question would be whether these are the V1 or V2 Vmax? The V1, according to the reviews online show that the V1 had horrible voltage setting problems due to not being tuned correctly before leaving China. 3 volts would be equal to 4.2 volts on a proper APV.

That being said, I KNOW that Hoog and his team would make things right if they didn't hold the proper voltage settings.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hi guys, the Vmax we have is stainless steel with a polished finish and Rev 4. The eGo connector does not have outside threads but typical eGo style parts fit flush down into the recess that is around the connector. 510 Tanks and other a similar 510 items will screw in and be almost flush with the top.

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread