Vogue Titan-Electronic-Cigarette-VOG105C-H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenpip

Mar 29, 2014
York, UK
Hi all,
VERY new to all this, but have just bought the above ecig (box simply say Vgo on it). Have absolutely no other info other than I think it is the 900 battery on it. Any advice r.e. what sort of clearomizers I can buy as I think I will need to replace them at some point, useful tips, how to clean/upgrade etc would be really appreciated. It didn't come with a user manual so I'm completely stumped. Not even sure what type of ecig this is (ego e????), what type of battery it has etc!!!!!
Many, many thanks in advance xxxxx
p.s. I'm based in the uk

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Jenpip?

Can you wait for me to look into this?

I am 90% sure, it will be a medium "cigar-sized" battery kit. Titan Vogue is available from China (direct from wholesale) is almost certainly a 510 thread, as confirmed in the model name/number.

The name VGO is often used by the UK company JacVapour, as their version of an "EGO"... however, the real Jac VGO is not 510 thread, it's 808D, which I don't recommend. 808 is good design, but rare in the UK and expensive for parts/kit.

You have two options really. 1) take it to an ecig store and let them look and recommend for you or 2) work out for yourself if it has 2 different threads on it.... a small one in the centre (the 510) and a bigger one almost as wide as the battery.... which would be EGO.

If you could find Matt Gluggles store in York, and said I sent you, he would know the answers.

9 Goodramgate, YORK, YO1 7LW I think!!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Thanks for that. The shop I got it from has been crap. Said they didn't know what type battery, and could just buy the clearomizers from them at £5.99 each, which seems a bit steep to me!

No great surprise. I looked into the model, and it's a wholesale model from the cheap side of town.

Have you looked at UK vendor websites? I mostly buy clearomisers from myepack. £3.49 for some of the ones I use.

Clearomizers

Has it got two threads? If so, you can buy almost anything to fit on it.

Jenpip

Mar 29, 2014
York, UK
As far as I can se the battery has 2 threads on it - one on the outside nearly the same size as the battery (thread facing outwards), and a smaller one more centrally (thread facing inwards). So I THINK that means it's an EGO??!!

Am starting to think I have been well and truly ripped off. Having said that, it does seem to work quite well as far as I can tell, butI'm so new to this I wouldn't really know what was good or bad!!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
As far as I can se the battery has 2 threads on it - one on the outside nearly the same size as the battery (thread facing outwards), and a smaller one more centrally (thread facing inwards). So I THINK that means it's an EGO??!!

Am starting to think I have been well and truly ripped off. Having said that, it does seem to work quite well as far as I can tell, butI'm so new to this I wouldn't really know what was good or bad!!

It's an eGo battery. It also has eGo thread fitting by the sound of it. The small "inner" one is the 510 fitting.

Basically, unless you get really unlucky, you can order almost anything at all that says "eGo" or "510".

mini Protank is eGo
big Protank is 510

iClear16 will fit, so will Kanger T3S, Kanger evod,

Sometimes a clearomiser seems to be an eGo fitting but is actually a 510 with an eGo-sized SKIRT!! :)

If your battery seems OK and you don't vape huge amounts, I'd say see if you can buy a mini Protank 1. They are excellent i.m.o.

I use the T3S more than anything else. It holds twice as much liquid and I don't have to refill it on the 2nd morning. :)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Thanks soooo much for the advice to go and see Matt Gluggles. Been to see him today and spent loads of time chatting, getting advice etc. bought an evod clearomizer which I have just tried and seems ace! Wish I had gone to him first as I think it would have saved me a lot of money x

I know, Jenpip! Matt has already contacted me. :) It's a small world you know.... thanks to the internet. :)

I'm SO pleased you are getting there.

If you need any help/advice/kit, stay in touch.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
The Vogue Titan is almost identical to the Halo Triton in the US. It is K808-D1 and VGO threaded, just like the Halo Triton. Unfortunately you're going to be very limited on your options for a 3rd party tank.

HOWEVER, you can get an 808 to 510 thread adapter and then use any 510 threaded clearo you want on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread