Volcano blank carts on blu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Definately :) They work great, some say even better than blu carts. I have a bunch of each and can't tell them apart (I have replaced all the filling in mine) You can also save your used Blu carts and reuse them. Volcano blank carts come with caps. And you can buy spare caps from www.modernvaper.com. The "Sidesho" caps fit Blu or Volcano carts.

And yes Blu and Volcano are the same model - L88b Don't let people rag on your Blu - it's my favorite e-cig.

~A

big_n8_dawg

Mar 26, 2010
Austin, TX
You should also be able to use joye 306a carts on your l88b (blu). They fit the l88b atomizers, hold a drop or two more juice than the l88b carts, and they come with rubber plugs. You can get them from rockymountainvapor for $3 per 5-pack.

If you are looking to upgrade a little, I would also recommend the 306a atomizers, as they fit without modification, have a lower resistance than the l88b attys, and produce a decent amount more vapor.

installer020

Apr 8, 2010
Iowa
Will the Sidesho manual battery work on my Blu? I recently purchased a Blu starter kit for me and my wife. It isn't to bad, but we would like more Vap. From what I have found, filling your own is helpful, se we shall start that.

Do the 306a Atomizers produce more Vap than the Blu atomizers?

Will the Sidesho manual battery work on my Blu?

Thanks for the help.
Matt

big_n8_dawg

Mar 26, 2010
Austin, TX
Will the Sidesho manual battery work on my Blu? I recently purchased a Blu starter kit for me and my wife. It isn't to bad, but we would like more Vap. From what I have found, filling your own is helpful, se we shall start that.

Do the 306a Atomizers produce more Vap than the Blu atomizers?

Will the Sidesho manual battery work on my Blu?

Thanks for the help.
Matt

Hey installer020, read my post in your other thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread