Volcano E-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danishire

Sep 23, 2011
Fl
I have tried 3 different brands of e-cigs (blu, efox and now volcano), Volcano are by far the best brand that I have tried and have several friends who also use the volcano.
I have the Inferno Tankomizer which has 2 batteries, a 650 and a 1000, so the battery life is out of this world. i love the new tank system where you can just fill a tank and click it into the atomizer and go about your day without worrying about running out of juice or battery power.
Its great! If you are looking to try a new brand of e-cig you should definately try Volcano.

:2cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueVap0r

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
Western Maryland
I've been a big fan of Volcano. Great selection of products, great juices. But POOR customer service for the non walk-in customer. They do things their way. I had paid for 2 day delivery and it took 6 days. They told me to take it up with the courier. I paid them and they paid the courier. It's their responsibility, they contracted the courier for those terms. As for RMA of items, their process seems professional until you get the run-around of questions that don't seem to have anything to do with your issue. Several emails later and they send you an email that is supposed to have a return label and it's not attached. I'm done with them. They made no attempt to apologize for any mistakes. I guess it's not their fault, it must be mine. They deleted my account and not honoring my warranty. There are so many places to buy the same quality products. Don't be hung up on branding and logos. Be a loyal customer to good businesses, good products and good service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread