Volcano E-Cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penopolis

Dec 7, 2011
Austin, TX
So today was the day I was supposed to receive my new Chrome Lavatube. I happily skipped to my apartment office to pick up my package. While walking home, I realized the package wasn't very heavy. I'd heard that the new Lavatube was about 3 times heavier than the old one, and this one kinda just felt like one of the old ones without a battery. Sure enough, I open it at home and it's a plain silver Lavatube, complete with my invoice that clearly says lavatube-device-chrome and LAVATUBE Color: Chrome.

I've placed 4 orders with Volcano E-Cigs, and I've then had to place 4 Customer Service tickets with Volcano E-Cigs. Their customer service is usually good. They usually reply promptly and get everything handled, but the fact that I've had to contact them about EVERY SINGLE ORDER I've ever placed has left me with no confidence in them to ship me out the product I've ordered, and have it work with no issues.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
I am sorry to hear this Penopolis, I am sure our CS team has already got you taken care on this matter and we will definitely be looking into these issues with our shipping department and make sure that this gets fixed.

A mistake once in a while is expected as we are all human after all, but this level of error is not acceptable at all. I will be going and talking to the shipping department personally about this. We will get this fixed. Once again I am very sorry for this level or mistakes on your orders.

Penopolis

Dec 7, 2011
Austin, TX
Shipping got back to me yesterday 4/30/2012 asking me to take a picture of the item I received and the packing slip for "Shipping Quality Purposes". I was at work and couldn't take a picture until I got off, which put the process behind another day. Took the pic last night and sent a link to shipping. They got back to me today saying they would mail off my correct Lavatube and a prepaid envelope to send back the other one today 5/1/2012. I have not yet received any tracking information or notification that it was indeed sent out today.

I assume that if it was sent already/when it is sent, that it will be sent 2-day FedEx shipping as well since that's what I originally paid for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread