Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Come visit us EVERY Wednesday night in our General Chat room at 9pm EST for our Weekly Q&A Chat.

Learn about new products, updates on stock and new happenings with the company, meet the owners and other staff, ask them questions, and......... the best of all...... win free stuff and a discount good for that night only. We have 3 trivia questions each week the first person to answer the question correctly after the question has been posted in the chat wins $50 in credit to our store. The discount is normally a 15% off code good till midnight HST. We also have other giveaways and contests as well some times as well as special sales.

For more info and rules please check this thread: The Official Volcano E-Cigs Forum • Wednesday Night Chat Info and Rules : Wednesday Night Chats

To Join the chat you need to be a registered forum member at Volcano Ecigs, then go to: The Official Volcano E-Cigs Forum • Community Video Chat
and log in with your forum log in info.

Please follow the rules of the chatroom while you are there.

Thank you

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
15minutes till our Q&A chat, where you can hear about new and upcoming products and events. There will be a discount code good for today only, and 3 contests worth $50 in store credit each. Just follow the link below and sign in with your forum account login. Hope to see you there. The Official Volcano E-Cigs Forum • Community Video Chat

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Only allowed 2 open threads in this section of the forum at a time. Have the two that are active topics right now. this one and our contest one.

Once the contest one is over I will most likely reopen the Lavatube thread and close the contest thread.

No new news on the Red LT yet. Will see what we hear later this coming week.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Coastal Grand Mall Opening!!! Myrtle Beach Volcano is proud to announce the grand opening of our Volcano cart at the Coastal Grand Mall. Find us adjacent to Starbucks Coffee. Any of you who have visited the beach in the last few years knows that the Coastal Grand Mall is a great shopping destination and we are very happy to call this our newest home at the beach. We still welcome you to shop with us at the Myrtle Beach Mall and we only hope to make your vaping experience even better by offering you a location north and south on the Grand Strand. Stop by our new location and please like us on facebook.
CAll us at 843-855-1909.
Find us at 2000 Coastal Grand Circle
Myrtle Beach, SC 2957
pictures coming soon!!

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
Only allowed 2 open threads in this section of the forum at a time. Have the two that are active topics right now. this one and our contest one.

Once the contest one is over I will most likely reopen the Lavatube thread and close the contest thread.

No new news on the Red LT yet. Will see what we hear later this coming week.

joe,
another supplier (name withheld) said they are getting red lava tubes in on Feb 22nd. Do you know what your date is yet? I'd rather go with Volcano because of the warranty. thanks.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Most likely that vendor is getting the "Red" that we have currently, that we think is more pink or magenta. We are still awaiting final color samples to arrive so we can make the decision on which red they are capable of making is the Red that we want. We are not gonna trust a picture to make sure the color is right. So it will still be a little while.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Joe, I love the Kona Coffee but please have the supplier remove the sediment. I have to replace my cartos daily which is getting expensive. I tried the clearomizers, they burned immediately. I really hate to give up my favorite juice. :(

There should not be any sediment ion our liquids at all. Our lab filters the juices to make sure of this. The coffee and espresso are both dark and heavy flavors. and the flavorings do like to settle pretty fast.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Just a reminder it is Wednesday again... that means it is time for our Weekly Q&A Chat.

Come visit us EVERY Wednesday night in our General Chat room at 9pm EST for our Weekly Q&A Chat.

Learn about new products, updates on stock and new happenings with the company, meet the owners and other staff, ask them questions, and......... the best of all...... win free stuff and a discount good for that night only. We have 3 trivia questions each week the first person to answer the question correctly after the question has been posted in the chat wins $50 in credit to our store. The discount is normally a 15% off code good till midnight HST. We also have other giveaways and contests as well some times as well as special sales.

For more info and rules please check this thread: The Official Volcano E-Cigs Forum • Wednesday Night Chat Info and Rules : Wednesday Night Chats

To Join the chat you need to be a registered forum member at Volcano Ecigs, then go to: The Official Volcano E-Cigs Forum • Community Video Chat
and log in with your forum log in info.

Please follow the rules of the chatroom while you are there.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread