Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
Can anyone help with a DIY recipe?

I used Volt 555 for years... They stopped shipping to Indiana.
I finally found Vapor Station Frisco (taste is pretty darn close) The website doesn't seem to work and I get no return phone calls.

So... I've searched, no luck yet. Do you know a recipe? Thanks.

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Can anyone help with a DIY recipe?

I used Volt 555 for years... They stopped shipping to Indiana.
I finally found Vapor Station Frisco (taste is pretty darn close) The website doesn't seem to work and I get no return phone calls.

So... I've searched, no luck yet. Do you know a recipe? Thanks.
Couldn't find a recipe that points back to Volt's 555 either, and I've never tried the liquid you seek to clone.

When I lived in MX, I vaped a lot of Logar Liquids 555 Tab. At one time a supposedly "leaked" file of all this company's recipes was posted on a Mexican vaping forum. No idea if this document was even real, and can't find it now (forum no longer exists), but I remember 555 Tab as being Perfumer's Apprentice (TFA) DK Tobacco, Irish Cream, AP, and Ethyl Maltol. I may be forgetting other stuff that was in there. I now wish I'd saved that document, because Logar has some awesome eliquids that I would love to clone, but I was not a DIY'er at the time. Anyway, these were flavor base recipes, where the total of only the flavors equals 100 % without base/nic figured in. The numbers didn't make much sense to me, I was mainly interested in the names of the flavors.

Volt's might be similar, or it could be totally different. Pick up some TFA DK Tobacco, see if it gets you on the right track.

Sorry couldn't be more help.

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread