Volt - my .02

Status
Not open for further replies.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Hey boys and girls, I have given walts volt juice a long trial and thought I would share my results.

Initially I absolutely loved the flavor! Nice citrus soda like flavor but unique from any off his dews that I tried. It reminds me of volt soda from back in the day.,(not to be confused with jolt Cola).

As it steeped the flavor became much more like vitamins. Odd description but if you open a bottle of multi vitamins and take a whiff, its sorta like that. So steeping doesn't appear to be this juices friend.

this juice has caffeine, guarana and b vitamins in it.. Akin to an energy drink. Sadly I couldn't tell much in terms of the effects of these additions. Nothing beyond perhaps placebo... Although it should be noted that i'm not overly sensitive to caffeine, and I know walt had the levels low to prevent adverse reactions to the juice.

I still like the juice. I drip it daily. Just the vitamin taste makes me wish I had gone through it a little sooner.

Would I order it again? Hmm possibly.. But only if I could request more caffeine in it.

Via spontaneous binary code

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
So, as I wandered around reading different threads I came across one about caffeine in e-juices. Turns out that the caffeine isn't vaporized at the correct temperature to make it active into the lungs to be absorbed. So just thought I would necro post this thread and add to it.

oh, and for giggles I tried what I had left the other day and its almost completely vitamin tasting... which isn't a good thing. fresh it was delightful but definitely one that needed to be used quickly. but with the fact that the caffeine is essentially there to provide placebo affects, it doesn't make sense to keep making this one (at least in the formula that I got it at)... as i type this i realize i dont even know if its offered anymore.. but hey... i like to ramble.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread