Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Given its 30 ml volume, I'd have a wet dry shop vac handy. As for wicking or tricks to prevent that dreaded event, I'd wait and see if there is any advice from users here. It's certainly not a common tank, but I'm sure there are a few folks around here who will turn up with far more useful information on avoiding the need to clean up from that tank should it spring a leak.

Given its 30 ml volume, I'd have a wet dry shop vac handy. As for wicking or tricks to prevent that dreaded event, I'd wait and see if there is any advice from users here. It's certainly not a common tank, but I'm sure there are a few folks around here who will turn up with far more useful information on avoiding the need to clean up from that tank should it spring a leak.

Thank you, Eskie. Let's wait someone who has the voltrove :)

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
I'm sure there are a few folks around here who will turn up with far more useful information on avoiding the need to clean up from that tank should it spring a leak.

182836729-56a49f253df78cf772834e2d.jpg

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I recently got the Voltrove V2 30mm tank. Haven't had any leaking problems. Tucked the wick ends through the holes and cut as flush as I could (I am currently using rayon for my wicks.) I was told a trick to refilling - get the top screwed almost all the way on - flip over the tank and open the JFC while tightening the top. Works wonders.... Awesome tank, IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread