Volunteer to help beta test site updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ah - I think the reason is because not all Watched Threads are the same as those you have also posted in and are watching.
    No idea, Uncle. The only two sites that don't have the little avi are news sites I've never posted in but all the other sites I have posted in.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

Having my Avatar displayed on a Thread is a neat feature when doing a Search or Browsing the New Posts. But as you said, kinda Redundant when looking at your Watch List.

BTW - If you put your Mouse over the picture of your Avatar it will tell you How Many Posts you have made in the Thread.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    We need a button to take us to the bottom of the page.
    If you are using Chrome, there is an extension called Scroll to top. It has dual up and down buttons that fade after a few seconds and comes back up if the page moves. You have to option of going up or down.

I know you were making the suggestion to ECF but I just thought I would share what I use because that feature helps me. I do agree it would be nice if it was an option on this forum.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    If you are using Chrome, there is an extension called Scroll to top. It has dual up and down buttons that fade after a few seconds and comes back up if the page moves. You have to option of going up or down.

I know you were making the suggestion to ECF but I just thought I would share what I use because that feature helps me. I do agree it would be nice if it was an option on this forum.
    I use Microsoft.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    I use Microsoft.
    Well, you can't blame a girl for trying.
    unnamed.gif

I'm down not much vape experience only subohm stuff I think it's what ya call em I have the suorin drop pretty basic considering but did IT stuff managing QA for full deployment production to internal folks so I have more of an IT background to offer is all... if ur looking for that, then I'm ur gal & would love to help out. Thanks P. S. Apologies if I'm #21 I didn't exactly count responses just yet.. ;) but can & do read directions was my point. Lol thanks 4 the time! ✌️

Sunreef

Jun 13, 2022
    Im available if needed.
    CV
    Old as houses in mobile
    Electric engineer dropout. 3 months before finishing. Women and vietnam
    Masters in phil
    Smoked fifty years
    Vaped for damn knows.. im old leave me alone..
    Alive
    Told wouldn't be. Thats my greatest achievement you young punk
    Balls of ste... well raisins
    Can still pat your grandmas .... tho
    I knew the president... trouble is he's one of the dead ones now
    Give me some free shyte to play with you ungrateful little parka. I got shrapnel in my head so you could have your freedoms.
    Yeah i've never worked out what these are either . But be grateful.... Just in general i guess

• Winner
    Reactions: Uncle

Apextor

Unresolved Status
    Jun 22, 2022
    Shenzhen China
    www.facebook.com
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

tang3

Unresolved Status
    Jul 5, 2022