Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hello,

I just picked up a DRAG Mini the other day and I have two quick questions if I may ask?

1.) I really like the P2 coil (0.6 rated at 24-28 watts), it fits me perfectly! My question is, is 50/50 juice ok to use with this coil or is it possible to have leaking issues with that juice ratio?

2.) Question about the internal battery and how it discharges as you vape. I'm not sure the correct way to ask this so I'm just going to ask it in the best way I can. Does the battery hold its performance as the battery drains when using the device or does device performance diminish, as the battery drains? In other words, if I've vaping at 25 watts, will I get a true 25 watt experience all the way until the battery is dead or will the that 25 watts of power get weaker, as the battery drains? I know there is a proper verbiage/term for this question but I just can't think of it off hand at the moment.

Thanks!

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
1.) I really like the P2 coil (0.6 rated at 24-28 watts), it fits me perfectly! My question is, is 50/50 juice ok to use with this coil or is it possible to have leaking issues with that juice ratio?

Most possible to be fine with 50/50 VG/PG ratio.P2 coils have smaller juice inlets than N1 coils.

In other words, if I've vaping at 25 watts, will I get a true 25 watt experience all the way until the battery is dead or will the that 25 watts of power get weaker, as the battery drains?

It is a regulated device so you get the selected wattage until screen display "weak battery".
This can only happen if you select bypass mode(It makes it direct output),as voltage of battery decreases,power decrease.

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
Product introduction

VOOPOO Drag Mini Kit is a tiny and compact vape kit with a built-in GENE Fit Chip for battery-efficient outputs. The Drag Mini Mod features dimensions of 81.5mm x 25.5mm x 48.5mm and a lightweight of 178g. It has a long lasting built-in 4400mAh battery. Constructed by zinc alloy chassis, the mod adopts a visually striking resin inlay design. On the control face, you will see a crystal clear OLED display with a menu that displays the current battery level, mode, resistance or voltage, and wattage. Powered by a built-in battery with the newly updated chipset, it can ranges from 5-117W, it also supports VW/ VPC/TC/TCR/BYPASS mode.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I had sent these two original questions to VooPoo before I posted here, they finally replied back and had no idea what I was talking about.:pop: It just goes to show you, avoid the manufacturer and stick to forums like this. It's utterly ridiculous with regards to their lack of communication or knowing about their own devices. I'm not just talking about VooPoo, but everything that comes out of China.

Reactions: greek mule
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread