VOOPOO DRAG X PnP-X kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin Brent

Jun 23, 2022
Albany New York
This review is of the Drag X PNP-X kit in Shield Gold. I got it and at first glance its light for being an aluminum alloy mod. Its got a pod tank which is cheaply replaceable and is easy to use and to clean. It automatically sets itself to the optimum wattage for that coil. Like right now im using the .15ohm coil good for 60W to 80W and i have it set to 69W it set itself to 65W. It takes a single 18650 battery and has a max wattage of 100W. Its compatible with all VOOPOO PnP coils which is nice. The flavor is really good too for being a pod tank. It does have a feature which may wear off and break, which is that it has a button on top you push and twist the top of the tank and it reveals a rubber stopper you pull to fill the tank. The airflow control is nice as it isnt the usuall twist bottom, its got a knob you move to change the airflow amount. All in all its a pretty good mod and its actually pretty durable as my clumsy self has tested that. It however, like most mods, isnt waterproof but thats the only major drawback. That is if you consider it a drawback. those are what it looks like and what it comes with. Comes with a warranty card a type c charging cable a second coil and the walk through card. Its available in Victory Rainbow, Shield Gold, Knight Red, Knight Gray, Knight Chestnut, Eagle Black and Sapphire Blue. The coils its compatible with are RBA, .45ohm PnP-Vm3, .3ohm PnP-Vm1, .6ohm PnP-VM4, .2ohm PnP-Vm5, .15ohm PnP-Vm6, .8ohm PnP-Tm1, .8ohm PnP-Tm2, 1.2ohm PnP-Tr1, 1.0ohm PnP-r2 dual, .45ohm PnP-M1 single, .6ohm PnP-m2 single, .8ohm PnP-r1 dual, and 1.2ohm PnP-C1 ceramic coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread