Voopoo Find Trio Kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinD

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2017
Thanks to @Vera from Heaven Gifts, I have the opportunity to use this device so here's my review.
This is a POD system with the following specifications:

Size: 35.9 x 17 x 92.2mm
Battery: Built-in 1200mAh
Power Range: 6-23W
Working Voltage: 3.2-4.2V
Constant Voltage Output: 3.7V
Capacity Under: 3ml / 2ml (TPD)
Resistance: 0.8ohm regular coil for DTL vaping; 1.2ohm ceramic coil for MTL vaping
Material: Aluminum Alloy + Plastic + PCTG
Weight: 60g

The device comes in the following colors:

1vDdNCb.jpg

There are various combinations of colored aluminum and dark gray plastics that look really attractive.
There is fire button on the front (no automatic draw)and it has a nice, quiet click and it works ok.
Round the fire button is a light battery indicator that lights up when pressed and changes color depending on
the battery status(green light when above 60%,blue light when the battery is between 60%-20% and red light when the battery
is below 20%).I must say that I haven't expecting much but I'm very pleasantly surprised with this device. The device itself
is not among the smaller POD systems but this is expected given it's battery capacity.But it is thin and lightweight and really
comfortable to use.On the otherside, the mouthpiece on the POD could (subjectively) be smaller.

IMG-20190806-061603.jpg

The POD can be inserted on both sides, and the magnets that hold it are strong and do a good job.
Refilling is from below and the filling hole is large enough for each bottle containing the e-liquid.
For these ten days I use it, there was no leakage or condensation.

IMG-20190815-065416.jpg

There are two coils in the packaging, PnP-C1 1.2ohm Ceramic Coil and PnP-R1 0.8ohm Coil.I must say that PnP-C1 1.2ohm Ceramic Coil that comes with it is excellent.
I thought I would be bothered by the inability to adjust the power and airflow
but everything is so tuned that there really is no need for any additional adjustments. The coil came very clean and had no factory odors.
The flavor is extraordinary, it works quietly, there is no spitback, and the air is restrictive enough for true mtl experience
(more restrictive than Renova Zero, for example).Tried this coil 70/30 VG/PG eliquid and works without any problems when chainvaping.
Other coil in the packaging is PnP-R1 0.8ohm Coil. It's a very restrictive dtl(or very loose mtl),not quiet as 1,2ohm coil(but not very noisy),
and the flavor is very good also.Working without problems when chainvaping. Finally, I think this is a great device for anyone
they want a compact and lightweight device with higher battery capacity and they don't mind having no automatic drag.
The PnP-C1 1.2ohm coil is excellent and the air flow is sufficient for a very nice mtl vape.PnP-R1 0.8ohm is a very restrictive dtl.
An absolute recommendation for the beginners and those who need a compact device with very good coils and battery capacity.

PROS:

-Excellent flavour on both provided coils(PnP-C1 1.2ohm coil is wonderful mtl coil)
-Good battery capacity
-Lightweight,great looking device

CONS:

-POD mouthpiece can be smaller
-No Automatic draw(I don't need it, but there are people who want a POD system with an automatic draw)
-I woldld like PnP-R1 0.8ohm Coil with little bit more air(for true dtl)

IMG-20190814-100637.jpg

IMG-20190814-100700.jpg

The device can be purchased at the link below

Code:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/VOOPOO-FIND-TRIO-Pod-Kit.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread