The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Voopoo TOO

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by Tim Wiseman, Dec 25, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tim Wiseman

Tim Wiseman Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2017
    Wondered if anyone as used the TOO by Voopoo and how it compares to the drag?

• Like Like x 1
  2. pizzadave80

pizzadave80 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2016
    Hey Tim....i wanna know too! I liked my voopoo drag, but disliked the silver finish and the narrow top. Just made tanks look odd.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tim Wiseman

Tim Wiseman Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2017
    not practical from a ergonomic point of view but gives a hell of a good vape

• Like Like x 1
  4. pizzadave80

pizzadave80 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2016
    Exactly....design shape is pretty dated but she's built like a tank and the gene chip is great for the price.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. williemaket

williemaket Full Member

Jan 22, 2018
    the mod itself is pleasing to the eye but i felt that the side plates became an issue when holding the device. they become something you fidgit with and could lead to them becoming loose. the chip is aewsome but ill stay with my Drag

• Like Like x 1
  6. score69

score69 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    I like mine as much as my Drags. Yes, if you like to fidgit, then the doors will get you in trouble, lol.

I think they are beautiful looking mods. If you don't mind the shape, then it's very nice. The Gene chip of course is awesome. It is a great vape for sure. I know the single/dual battery deal is more of a gimmick, but might come in handy if you only have one charged cell available.

I picked up the silver one first, ended up getting a black as well. I'm hoping they release new door styles, would be interested to see what they come up with. I got the Turquoise and Dazzle doors on mine. Some of the doors are a little effeminate looking. I'll probably pick up a set of Ditch Dark doors when they start selling replacement sets.

It's a great mod if you are a fan of the Drag and the Gene chip. I have no complaints with either of mine yet.

7. PamW

PamW Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2015
    KY, USA
    Just got one of these. Using dual batteries, matched. The battery gauge is showing drop in one battery only. Do I need to change a setting somewhere to fix this so both batteries deplete together ?

Never mind. Fixed.

8. score69

Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    What ended up being the issue if you don't mind?

Never seen this on mine, just wanted to be aware in case the problem popped up.

Hope you are enjoying yours as much as I do mine.

Thanks in advance

9. PamW

PamW Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2015
    KY, USA
    I didn’t do anything and it suddenly fixed itself. I have small hands and I can’t seem to keep the dang doors shut. I actually love it’s beauty but hate the design of the battery doors.

10. score69

Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    Gotcha, thanks for the quick response. That's strange. I'll keep an eye out for it on mine.

I've not had any problems with the doors myself, but could see where they could open easily in some circumstances. So far mine has just been used at the house. Doors might be more of an issue if I carried it outside of the house.

Yeah it sure is a pretty mod and it's got a great chip.

Hope you enjoy yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.