VooPoo Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill mckeown

Mar 14, 2017
We need more info to make suggestions.
What settings are you using?
Are you using watt or a TC mode?
What delivery device are you using using?
What wire type, TC compatible or kanthal?
Have read the owners manual?
I figured it out, I was using watt mode but it was on the soft setting. When it's in that setting it pulses. On other Voopoo devices the setting is called love mode.

bill mckeown

Mar 14, 2017
I had one more question I think I made a mistake when I logged into ecf. I forgot my password so I changed it I put one of my emails in and I think some how i created another account I got an email saying I can't have more than one account. I wanted to ask if there is a contact so i can explain what I did cause I didn't intend to create another account and I don't want to break ecf rules.

Reactions: stols001

bill mckeown

Mar 14, 2017
I've watched pusardo's video when he reviewed the vp2 and he mentioned something about "pulsing" when the device was in wattage soft mode. Other than that, as TE asked...need more information.
That's right I was in soft setting and when I turned off that setting it stopped pulsing. Thank you for your help!!

bill mckeown

Mar 14, 2017
1520135077557363381456.jpg This color is nice. The FreeMaX Fireluke looks great with it!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Sounded to me like the love mode is the "soft" mode. None of the designers are married, apparently.

Because, I would make the love mod "hard" personally..... :lol::lol:

Anna

It would have to have some banana in whatever tank the user put on the device for sure... Some prefer a darker, more rip banana than others. I guess all this depends on who one voted for in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread