VooPoo Uforce T2 Tank Coil Recommendation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I use the P2 coil from VooPoo (.6), I really like it but the coils themselves don't last very long for some reason. I hear people mentioning Freemax coils but I'm only interested in the .6 coil, I don't really vape any lower than .5. Does Freemax have a coil that can replace the P2 (.6) coil that VooPoo sells? Or are the Freemax coils only available in lower ohms?

Thanks

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Unfortunately you just missed out on eightvape’s sale where they had 5-packs of the Freemax coils for 99¢ a pack, ridiculous priced. Anyway the Freemax NX2 or TNX2 coils are amazing and they’re best I’ve ever used in my seven years vaping. They ohm at 0.5 ohms which is my sweet spot as well and they last and taste better then the Voopoo coils. Here’s a link:https://www.elementvape.com/freemax-fireluke-v1-and-v2-mesh-replacement-coils
I haven’t noticed much difference between the NX2 & TNX2 coils. The TNX2’s are the newer offering and use a different wicking material. Like I said I haven’t noticed a difference but you may want to try both to see if you like one better than another, they seem to be priced the same at most places I’ve checked.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Unfortunately you just missed out on eightvape’s sale where they had 5-packs of the Freemax coils for 99¢ a pack, ridiculous priced. Anyway the Freemax NX2 or TNX2 coils are amazing and they’re best I’ve ever used in my seven years vaping. They ohm at 0.5 ohms which is my sweet spot as well and they last and taste better then the Voopoo coils. Here’s a link:FreeMax FireLuke M / TX Mesh Replacement Coils
I haven’t noticed much difference between the NX2 & TNX2 coils. The TNX2’s are the newer offering and use a different wicking material. Like I said I haven’t noticed a difference but you may want to try both to see if you like one better than another, they seem to be priced the same at most places I’ve checked.

That's awesome, I'm so glad someone could point me in the right direction for the Freemax coils, I was totally confused, I couldn't find anything near the .6 rating. When you say one of the coils wicking is differently, what do you mean? Is it not cotton?

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
And either of these .5's will work with the Uforce T2 tank for the VooPoo, right?
Yes absolutely, vaping it right now. Any of the Freemax coils sold in the five pack. Fireluke M/or 2 coils are compatible with the Voopoo T1 & T2 tanks. Not the Freemax mesh pro coils that are in a three pack. The naming can be confusing with this coils and knowing which coil works with which tank but just get the same as what I linked and you’ll be golden.

with the different wicking they both use cotton but the TNX2 coil uses tea leaves cotton also. That’s what the T in TNX2 stands for, the NX2 uses just cotton and looks different but like I said, I couldn’t tell the difference. You’re gonna love these Freemax coils, I vape mine at 35 watts and get great flavor & clouds with the added benefit of longer battery life not having to run them at 60 or 80 watts like these lower ohm coils. Best of luck and if you have any more questions I’m happy to help.

Reactions: Drewps5co0tt

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Great, I will pick up a pack at the beginning of the month. Also for some reason, the stock P2 coil (.6) from VooPoo doesn't seem to wick well. After a few tank fulls, I start getting dry hits and constantly have to open up the top and close it (I guess there is a vacuum issue) not sure if it's the tank or the coil that causes the problem.

BTW do you have a link to eighvape's site for the coils (even though I assume they are sold out for now)?

Thanks

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Great, I will pick up a pack at the beginning of the month. Also for some reason, the stock P2 coil (.6) from VooPoo doesn't seem to wick well. After a few tank fulls, I start getting dry hits and constantly have to open up the top and close it (I guess there is a vacuum issue) not sure if it's the tank or the coil that causes the problem.

BTW do you have a link to eighvape's site for the coils (even though I assume they are sold out for now)?

Thanks
They have them they just started charging normal price. Here it is: FreeMax TX Replacement Coils | For the Fireluke 2 Tank (Pack of 5)

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
OK, I can deal with dual, I guess that's the closest I'll get to the original P2 coil from VooPoo. Thanks for the help man, appreciate it!
Happy to help, I’ve found the ohms of the atomizer more important then the number of coils. Meaning if you like 0.5 ohm vaping, you’ll like it regardless of the number of coils it takes to get to that number. Of course you probably won’t find quad coil attys that are a half ohm so there’s limits but the resistance is more important is my point. You are gonna love these coils, they are outstanding.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Eight Vapes will not be carrying the NXT or the TNXT coils anymore. I contacted them about the NXT's coming back in stock and they said they are not carrying either coil anymore once they sell out. Do you know if anyone else besides Element Vape carries them? EV's shipping fees are ridiculous!
That sucks about eightvape anyway yea shipping fees suck. Vapordna has some but not sure on shipping. You could try Chinese sites, they usually have free or cheap shipping you just have to wait a long time to get it. Fasttech or 3fvape are my fav Chinese vape sites. Or check vapecrawlerdotcom, type in what vape product you’re looking for and they list prices and sites. Can be a very helpful place to find best deal.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Eight Vapes will not be carrying the NXT or the TNXT coils anymore. I contacted them about the NXT's coming back in stock and they said they are not carrying either coil anymore once they sell out. Do you know if anyone else besides Element Vape carries them? EV's shipping fees are ridiculous!
Hey I don’t know if you got bad info but eightvape has the Freemax TX coils in stock: FreeMax TX Replacement Coils | For the Fireluke 2 Tank (Pack of 5)
Maybe they were talking about the original coils without the tea leaf fiber, the NX coils. Couldn’t imagine they would stop selling the TX ones because the tanks that use them are very popular. I think Freemax is just gonna stop making the old ones and that’s why they stopped selling them. Anyway have you gotten the TNX2 0.5 ohm coils yet? Have you tried them? I’m interested in what you think about them so when you try some out let me know what you think.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hey I don’t know if you got bad info but eightvape has the Freemax TX coils in stock: FreeMax TX Replacement Coils | For the Fireluke 2 Tank (Pack of 5)
Maybe they were talking about the original coils without the tea leaf fiber, the NX coils. Couldn’t imagine they would stop selling the TX ones because the tanks that use them are very popular. I think Freemax is just gonna stop making the old ones and that’s why they stopped selling them. Anyway have you gotten the TNX2 0.5 ohm coils yet? Have you tried them? I’m interested in what you think about them so when you try some out let me know what you think.

I said they didn't have the NXT coils, not the TNXT (I already bought them and received them today).

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Yea, I popped one in tonight. It sure is different than the P2 (.6), much more airy draw and really have to crank those watts up to get a decent drag because of the dual coil setup. It's been so long since I've vaped a dual coil, I forgot hot much more power they require. I wish Freemax made a single coil in the .5 range though. I'll have to report back later though on the life and performance of the coil in the next week or so!

I even have to shut off some of the airflow, because the draw is so airy lol

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Yea, I popped one in tonight. It sure is different than the P2 (.6), much more airy draw and really have to crank those watts up to get a decent drag because of the dual coil setup. It's been so long since I've vaped a dual coil, I forgot hot much more power they require. I wish Freemax made a single coil in the .5 range though. I'll have to report back later though on the life and performance of the coil in the next week or so!

I even have to shut off some of the airflow, because the draw is so airy lol
How many watts are you vaping it at? I accidentally turned up the power on one and when I tried to hit it I got pure fire and a terrible burnt taste. That was at 70 watts or so but for the perfect vape I set the watts at 35. That’s why I’m surprised you're saying it takes a lot of power. Unless we just have a different definition of lots of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread