Voopoo vinci 40w review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I received voopoo vinci from Health cabin for the purpose of this review.

voopoo vinci colors:

- Carbon fiber
- Aurora
- Dazzling green
- Hill yellow
- Ink
- Opal
- Jade green
- Peacock
- Scarlet
- Space grey
- Rainbow dazzling green
- Rainbow carbon fiber
- Rainbow aurora
- Rainbow space grey
- Rainbow scarlet
- Rainbow peacock
- Rainbow ink

IXYFAbH.jpg

Specifications and features:

- Size: 104.0 x 25.3 x 25.3mm
- Battery: Built-in 1500mAh
- Power Range: 5-40W
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm
- Output Voltage: 3.2-4.2V
- Pod Capacity: Pod - 5.5ml/2ml(TPD)
- Coil: PnP 0.3ohm; PnP 0.8ohm
- Material: Zinc Alloy + PCTG

- Compact design and attractive colors
- New generation of GENE.AI chip
- Manual and auto modes to meet different users
- Intelligently adjustable power to match coils
- PUFF curve mode to record vaping habits
- 0.96 inch TFT color screen
- Optional 5.5ml and 2ml visible pods
- Widely suitable for PnP coils

In the box:

- VINCI Device
- VINCI Pod(5.5ml)
- PnP 0.3ohm Coil
- PnP 0.8ohm Coil
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
- User Manual
- GENE CHIP Card

7FiEs8h.jpg

Voopoo vinci is a pod mod with built in battery and this device comes in many different colors. Dimensions of the device are 104 x 25 x 25mm and because of that this device is very comfortable for using and it is pocket friendly. Build quality is good, everything seems well built. In the package with voopoo vinci you will receive two coils which is very good. This pod mod has screen which is very good and this device works from 5-40w.

DV9prem.jpg

So let me start from the cartridge, from the top of the cartridge you can see the mouthpiece and moutpiece is good for using. Cartridge stays very nice in the place with 4 strong magnets and there is no chance that cartridge can fall out. Capacity of the cartridge is up to 5.5ml which is really good capacity in my opinion, but also you have 2ml option. You can see liquid in the cartridge and you will always know when to fill it. On one side of the cartridge you can see the fill hole covered with a plug. When you pull the plug you can see the fill hole and you will have no problems filling this one, I have gorilla bottles and I can fill it very fast.
This is a reusable cartridge, you can only change the coils here, from the bottom of the cartridge you will replace the coils on this cartridge. Changing the coils is really simple here, all you need to do is to push in the coil or to pull it out. In the package you will receive two coils. You will receive VM1 coil and resistance of this coil is 0.3ohm, recommended power for this coil is 32-40w. The other coils that you will receive in the package is r1 coil and resistance of this coil is 0.8ohm, recommended power for this coil is 12-18w.
This device is compatible with many different coils which is great, it is compatible with VM4 coils, reistance of this coil is 0.6ohm and recommended power for this coils is 20-28w, it is compatible with VM3 coils, resistance of this coil is 0.45ohm, recommended power for this coil is 25-35w, it is compatible with R2 coils, resistance of this coil is 1ohm and recommended power for this coil is 10-15w, it is compatible with M2 coils, resistance of this coil is 0.6ohm and recommended power for this coil is 20-28w, it is also compatible with C1 coils, resistance of this coil is 1.2ohm and this is a ceramic coil, recommended power for this coil is 10-15w. What I really like the most here is that this device has rba coil head so you can make your own coil. I need to say this because of beginners, when you first time use the coil you need to prime it with few drops of e liquid to prevent dry hits.

wIionMV.jpg

z7042ZQ.jpg

JsJF9h5.jpg

6hrJrpZ.jpg

From the top side of the mod you can see the slot where you will place your cartridge and as i said cartridge stays very nice in the place. On the top side of the mod you can also see airflow holes.
From the bottom of the device you can see the usb port that you will use for battery charging and software upgrade. This device has build in 1500mah battery.
On the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, plus and minus buttons and also you can see the screen. The fire button and plus and minus buttons are clicky and every button works good. Fire button protrudes so it is easy to find it. The screen on this device is color screen and screen is not small it is 0.96inch screen and it has really good brightness.
To turn on this device you need to click 5 times on the fire button and to turn it off you need to also click 5 times on the fire button. When you turn on the device on the screen you can see:

- Battery indicator
- Power
- Puff counter
- Puff time
- Auto / AP / P
- Coil resistance
- V

Gg55FYP.jpg

When you press minus button and the fire button at the same time you will reset your puffs and if you press plus buton and the fire button you will lock the device and when the device is locked you will not be able to change wattage or to vape.
This device has the fire button that you can use when you want to vape but it also has auto inhale function if you don't want to use the fire button, very nice option in my opinion. So here you can choose to use only the fire button, to use only auto draw function or to use both and you can set that when you press 3 times on the fire button:

- Auto - Auto draw function only
- AP - Auto draw function and fire button enabled
- P - Fire button only

rKFoCmS.jpg

U3NDcEx.jpg

qq5fFLo.jpg

mdHLSuz.jpg

Device protections:

- Overtime protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overcharge protection
- Output over current protection
- Over discharge protection
- Max power protection
- Over temperature protection

How this device works and my thoughts:

Voopoo vinci is one very small device, it is very comfortable for using and it is very simple for using. In the package with this device you will receive two coils which is really good. This device you can buy in many different colors which is another good thing here. Build quality is good and everything seems very solid.
The mouthpiece is comfortable for dl vaping. Cartridge stays very nice in the place and there is no chance that it can fall out and also you can see e liquid in the cartridge which is good. Capacity of the cartridge is up to 5.5ml, depends on the coil you are using and capacity is really good in my opinion. You can use this device with many different coils but also this device supports rba head which is great because you can save some money by making your own coils. In my opinion this is a pretty solid device for dtl vaping. You can here place the cartridge in the slot on 2 different ways and because of that you have 2 airflow options, if you place it one way you will have more airflow and if you go with the second way you will have a little bit less airflow. Under the cartridge you will see some condensation which will be a con and you need to clean it sometimes.
This device has the fire button and you can choose how you want to use this device which is great. The fire button works without any problmes and auto draw function works really good. The screen is good and you can see everything good on the screen and also this is a color screen and it looks great. This device has built in battery and capacity of the battery is 1500mah and you will need 1.5h to charge the battery. Every time when you place the cartridge in the slot the device will set the power for that coil and I belive many will like that function but also many will not.
I really like 0.3ohm coil on this device, flavor is very good and it works just fine but I think 40w is a lot for this coil, anyway 0.3ohm coil is really great for flavor and vapor production. I didn't try rba head but I hope that I will soon, anyway it is very good that we have rba for this device.
I can tell you that this is well build device that works just fine, it has screen and it is simple for using, also with rba head you can make your own coils which is really good.

Cons:

- Condensation under cartridge

Pros:

- Color options
- Good build quality
- Two coils in the package
- Auto draw and fire button
- Color screen
- Cartridge stays very nice in the slot
- Easy to fill
- You can see eliquid in the cartridge
- Puff counter