hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Welcome back to round two of my Voopoo reviews. The last time I covered the Voopoo Vmate Infinity Edition pod kit. This time I will be covering the Voopoo Vmate E pod kit that was sent to me by Voopoo to provide a fair and honest review. The E also uses ITO flavor technology which makes sense since it can use the same pods as the Infinity. The E has a 1200mah internal battery with an output range of 5-20 watts. This one also comes with a dust cover to protect the mouthpiece. Like I mentioned, it uses the same Vmate V2 pods. However this one does come with two pods unlike the Infinity. Before I received the E and the Infinity, I had assumed that the Infinity was the flagship product but actually the E has more battery and some different features like multiple battery lights and airflow adjustment. I am hoping that the flavor is as good with this one as it was with the Infinity. Let’s go ahead and take a look at the kit and some promotional images.

FcWzN4a.jpg

rfbjziu.jpg

WHAT’S IN THE BOX?

1* Vmate E device

1* Vmate Cartridge V2 0.7ohm 3ml

1* Vmate Cartridge V2 1.2ohm 3ml

1* Type-C Cable

1* User Manual

vYr1Od9.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS:

Size: 99.5*30.5*17mm

Power Range: 5-20W

Capacity: 3ml (standard/US)

Resistance Range: 0.3ohm-3.0ohm

Output Voltage: 3.2V-4.2V

Battery: 1200mAh

Pod Material: PCTG, Silver Ion

Device Material: Zinc Alloy, Leather

Output Power: ≤20W

Charging: Type-C 5V/1.2A

Standard Pods: Vmate Cartridge V2 0.7ohm/1.2ohm

Compatible Pods: V.Thru Replacement Pod/Vmate Cartridge V2

Color: Classic Black, Red Inlaid Gold, Green Inlaid Gold, White Inlaid Gold, Classic Brown, Classic Blue

LjyjmFF.jpg

FEATURES:

1. Leather and metal design

2. Upgraded Cartridge unique 5A Freshness-Seal technique (Anti-Dust, Anti-Light, Anti-Volatile, Antioxidant, Anti-Bacterial)

3. ITO technology and GENE AI Chip

4. silver ion mouthpiece

5. Cover of mouthpiece

6. Puffing Pressure Regulation

7. Airflow Adjustment

8. Long Life Battery-- 1200mAh

9. 3 ml cartridge

10. Leakage-proof dual-hole air Inlets

11. Cartridges are fully compatibility with VMATE Infinity Edition, and V Thru Pro

iqbPJDP.jpg

hU5HF3J.jpg

INITIAL THOUGHTS:

The packaging for the E is a very nice black box that has a textured look to it. The Voopoo and Vmate E names appear in gold as well as a sketch of the device. Very nicely done in my opinion. The back side of the box has the contents list, warning, company information, and an authenticity code along with a big sample sticker. Yours won’t have the sticker.

The sides of the box have some features listed as well as a few QR codes you can follow for more information. A label is on one side stating the color version of the device inside.

upload_2022-7-1_8-24-52.png

upload_2022-7-1_8-25-5.png

upload_2022-7-1_8-25-18.png

Once the box is opened, the accessory box is found and underneath sits the Vmate E with one pod pre-installed in the device. Inside the accessory box is a second pod, USB-C charging cable, and user manual. The two pods included in the kit are a .7 ohm just like what was included in the Infinity kit and a second pod that is 1.2 ohms.

upload_2022-7-1_8-28-24.png

upload_2022-7-1_8-29-6.png

The pods included with the kit are both side fill. The fill plug on them is very soft and flexible. The pod opening is fairly large and I was able to fill with both a 10ml and 50ml bottle without any spillage. The pods do not have any magnets on them. There are just the two electrical contacts that meet up with the spring loaded pins in the pod opening on the battery. They simply lock into the battery opening. It is very secure and takes a bit of effort to remove.

upload_2022-7-1_8-29-53.png

upload_2022-7-1_8-30-5.png

upload_2022-7-1_8-30-24.png

The Vmate E I received is the white inlaid gold and has a really nice appearance in my opinion. It kind of reminds me of an antique lighter or something. On one side is a polished gold surface that is polished using 14 different processes. As a matter of fact it is so polished that you can see my reflection in my picture. Almost like a mirror.

The opposite side is covered in a nice white leather. It isn’t really padded but has a nice texture to it. The Voopoo name is stamped into the leather near the bottom and there are four battery indicator lights that illuminate when a puff is taken or it is plugged in to charge. The E also includes a dust cap that very nicely matches the rest of the body and still allows you to see the liquid level through the cut out in the mod and cap. Unfortunately the cap cannot be stored on the device so you’ll have to put it in a pocket or something. The four lights on the front indicate the battery level as follows.

- Four indicator lights are on in white = Fully charged

- Three lights on in white = 50-75%

- Two lights on in white = 25-50%

- One light on in white = 10-25%

- One light on in red = <10%

There are also status indicators as follows.

- Pod detected = Each light flashes in sequence

- Pod undetected during ignition = Indicator light flashes twice in red

- Low Power = Indicator light flashes 10 times in red

- Over time vaping = All indicators flash 5 times at the same time

- Short circuit = Indicator light is on in red for 2 seconds

- Over heat protection = Indicator light is on for 5 seconds in red

upload_2022-7-1_8-31-0.png

upload_2022-7-1_8-31-11.png

HNIqHoM.jpg

The Vmate E has a built in airflow control which is a very nice feature considering it comes with a 1.2 ohm pod as well as the .7 ohm pod. For those that want a tighter MTL experience then the airflow can be tightened down. Even closed all the way there is a little airflow which would give a very tight MTL for those that appreciate that. On the opposite side the words “Designed by Voopoo” are engraved into the metal.
    iSZbV5b.jpg

DzKCmwx.jpg

FINAL THOUGHTS:

Just like with the Infinity edition, it has been a real pleasure testing the Voopoo Vmate E. The dust cap is a nice touch to keep foreign material out of the mouthpiece when pocket carrying the device. The finish of the metal is very nice but is not a fingerprint magnet. The texture and appearance of the leather on the other side is very nice. The only issue I have at all with the Vmate E is that the entire body is rounded so it will not stand up and will not stay on its thin sides so when you place it on a table or other surface then it will always be resting either on the shiny metal side or on the leather which could leave marks depending on the surface.

I thought that both the 1.2 and .7 pods produced very good flavor and vapor for a pod device. I liked the .7 pod with the airflow completely open and the 1.2 pod with the airflow closed down a little over half way. Both pods produced warm and flavorful vapor.

So, what’s not to like about a pocket friendly pod with a very nice appearance and great performance? Not much. I like it very much. So obviously I would recommend it for you.

I’d like to thank Voopoo and Nical for sending the Voopoo Vmate E Pod Kit for this review. Thanks to you the readers. I appreciate you taking the time to read my reviews. Below is a link as always for you.

VMATE E-VOOPOO VAPE Spark Your Life

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thanks!

Just hang on. I've got two mods coming up and one mod with a sub ohm tank. Hopefully I'll get one or two posted this weekend.

It is a nice one for sure. Only down side is the cap doesn't attach to the body for storage when using it.
    Can't have it all.:lol:

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread