Vortex UPDATE - In The Air Over The Deep Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocephus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Kansas
Ok Bad or Danno moment of truth(or question of truth if you will). If given the choice between this or a turbine which would you pick? Dont say both! I wanna try both but funds are limited this month so I need to pick one or the other(will also be grabbing some CE2-X's).

You guys are doing a great job with the new products btw. I just started vaping in january and just in that short time there have been some great new stuff come out that look to really improve my vape enjoyment.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I was hoping for a 3.0 or higher for 6v but I still have the 3.5/3.6 CE2-X's so I can wait. :) Looks like a promising carto though.

at first we have to appeal to the masses and the public starts mostly with 3.2 or 3.7 devices, then we can have higher ohm'd ones made for the hv vapors.

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
This is good news, Danno.

What resistance range(s) will be initally available?

I'm looking forward to adding the best lil' ol' vape house in Texas to my supplier list!

lmao about the "best lil' ol' vape house in Texas"!!! hahahahaha I agree with you Cool....this is REAL GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

naviathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Stella, NC
corepcsolutions.com
no vortex yet, still waiting ....

No matter what they say, it's never sooner than we think. In all fairness though, we think what we would like and what we would like is sooner than they think.

BTW santo, nice Sporty, I miss mine. Had an 05' 1200R, but I had to sell it to get a car for my home business.

santo19586

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Saint Cloud FL
No matter what they say, it's never sooner than we think. In all fairness though, we think what we would like and what we would like is sooner than they think.

BTW santo, nice Sporty, I miss mine. Had an 05' 1200R, but I had to sell it to get a car for my home business.

the bike has been good to me, lots of riding, got it new in 07, i ride it whenever possible, i just wish i lived in a all year round warm climate. sometimes i wish i could just pack a bag and take it to the road cross country for a three or 4 month trek,, just cant get away at this time. maybe someday..

MJBinNM

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2011
New Mexico
These will be 2.1ohm but we are working on 2.7's

2.1 seems pretty low for an 808 which has a nominal unregulated voltage of 3.7~4.2...I will definitely wait for the 2.7s for my 3.7v mod which runs at about 4.2v with a fresh battery right off the charger.

On the fluxos I like the 2.6-2.8 ohm ones.

naviathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Stella, NC
corepcsolutions.com
the bike has been good to me, lots of riding, got it new in 07, i ride it whenever possible, i just wish i lived in a all year round warm climate. sometimes i wish i could just pack a bag and take it to the road cross country for a three or 4 month trek,, just cant get away at this time. maybe someday..

I know the feeling. When I rode mine a lot I wanted to get on and go and just not look back. I rode it year round one year, but that was a cold winter, even here in NC. With a 2 year old, a full time job and a home business though it's hard to carve out the time for it.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
These are 2.7ohm...not 2.1ohm....sorry, my mistake...

2.1 seems pretty low for an 808 which has a nominal unregulated voltage of 3.7~4.2...I will definitely wait for the 2.7s for my 3.7v mod which runs at about 4.2v with a fresh battery right off the charger.

On the fluxos I like the 2.6-2.8 ohm ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread