The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vortex UPDATE - In The Air Over The Deep Blue

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by dannoman, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Modrod.

Modrod. Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    AZ, USA
    I was hoping for a 3.0 or higher for 6v but I still have the 3.5/3.6 CE2-X's so I can wait. :) Looks like a promising carto though.

2. Bocephus

Bocephus Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    Kansas
    Ok Bad or Danno moment of truth(or question of truth if you will). If given the choice between this or a turbine which would you pick? Dont say both! I wanna try both but funds are limited this month so I need to pick one or the other(will also be grabbing some CE2-X's).

You guys are doing a great job with the new products btw. I just started vaping in january and just in that short time there have been some great new stuff come out that look to really improve my vape enjoyment.

3. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

at first we have to appeal to the masses and the public starts mostly with 3.2 or 3.7 devices, then we can have higher ohm'd ones made for the hv vapors.

4. MsBree

MsBree Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2010
    New Jersey
    lmao about the "best lil' ol' vape house in Texas"!!! hahahahaha I agree with you Cool....this is REAL GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

5. SmokingRT

SmokingRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    I have a ???? I looked at bads vid about the vortex. I see the easier to remove cap and the fact that the tube reaches the top. But if I use a drip tip what is to stop the juice from getting in my mouth? I likey drip tips but I do not likey juice in my mouth.

6. santo19586

santo19586 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2010
    Saint Cloud FL
    no vortex yet, still waiting ....

7. naviathan

naviathan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Stella, NC
    No matter what they say, it's never sooner than we think. In all fairness though, we think what we would like and what we would like is sooner than they think.

BTW santo, nice Sporty, I miss mine. Had an 05' 1200R, but I had to sell it to get a car for my home business.

8. Cool_Breeze

Cool_Breeze Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2011
    Kentucky
    Has pricing been determined..?

9. santo19586

santo19586 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2010
    Saint Cloud FL
    the bike has been good to me, lots of riding, got it new in 07, i ride it whenever possible, i just wish i lived in a all year round warm climate. sometimes i wish i could just pack a bag and take it to the road cross country for a three or 4 month trek,, just cant get away at this time. maybe someday..

10. MJBinNM

MJBinNM Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2011
    New Mexico
    2.1 seems pretty low for an 808 which has a nominal unregulated voltage of 3.7~4.2...I will definitely wait for the 2.7s for my 3.7v mod which runs at about 4.2v with a fresh battery right off the charger.

On the fluxos I like the 2.6-2.8 ohm ones.

11. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

actually after extreme testing, the 2.7 is just perfect at both 3.2 and 3.7 volts so we might be looking into a 3.4 ohm for the hv and forgo the 2.1 since its really not needed, these things produce huge huge amounts of vapor and its thick and heavy

12. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    I have to admit I am a little disturbed by your new avitar..... with that being said ....are they up yet sir?

13. Amy41996

Amy41996 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

i need to vape

14. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    or drink..... or both

15. Amy41996

Amy41996 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

that too :)

:vapor: :toast:

16. naviathan

May 24, 2010
    Stella, NC
    I know the feeling. When I rode mine a lot I wanted to get on and go and just not look back. I rode it year round one year, but that was a cold winter, even here in NC. With a 2 year old, a full time job and a home business though it's hard to carve out the time for it.

17. naviathan

May 24, 2010
    Stella, NC
    I'm itching to try these things out bad. Come on China mail!

18. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    CORRECTION- I kept repearing these are 2.1ohm but they are 2.7....

I got this mixed up with our other new release the Turbine , which is 2.1-2.3...

19. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    These are 2.7ohm...not 2.1ohm....sorry, my mistake...

20. SmokingRT

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    But are they 2.1 or 2.7....sorry I know annoyng I am just in that mood today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.