Vortex UPDATE - In The Air Over The Deep Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbonie

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Jackson,Ms (da DEEP Sout!)

Everyone has been so patient so we wanted to give this important update. We first announced these on March 25th and less than a month later we can see our shipment yonder...there it is, coming through the clouds, into focus.​

Our good friends...they will be here, hopefully through customs, by Monday or Tuesday in their beautiful Vortex packaging. We had the first part of our order sent immediately. We will have plenty in stock with plenty dovetailing this shipment.​

Chris and Danno​

Any "PRE Orders"?????? Can I get on the list ??? Looks Great!!

Last edited:

rbonie

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Jackson,Ms (da DEEP Sout!)
actually after extreme testing, the 2.7 is just perfect at both 3.2 and 3.7 volts so we might be looking into a 3.4 ohm for the hv and forgo the 2.1 since its really not needed, these things produce huge huge amounts of vapor and its thick and heavy

Bad;
Off topic question. Didn't you have a mod that took multiple18650 bats? Think I remember a " power" box,(like a pcc) that did but can't remember where.Looking for something that will power a passthru with , maybe usb charging built in. Any ideas?

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
actually after extreme testing, the 2.7 is just perfect at both 3.2 and 3.7 volts so we might be looking into a 3.4 ohm for the hv and forgo the 2.1 since its really not needed, these things produce huge huge amounts of vapor and its thick and heavy
Sweet! Looking forward to trying these.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
I ordered earlier some other items...am hoping they can combine the orders (put a note in the order, cross fingers) ..if not,,,no prob,,,,i notice their shipping prices are very fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more then fair, and i like how in your cart you can see the weight of what is in the cart, that is cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread